+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 149 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    So who IS Sydney?? In the limited shows that I've watched since Colby's return I've seen she and Sydney interact just enough to realize that there's a relationship there, but what kind?

Sydney is a niece of the Chandler's maid, whose name I can't come up with at the moment. She is working for them over the summer. That's why spoiled Colby is so mean to her.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckChick View Post
    It was so sad to see Lily's heart broken this week. I hate that Jack can't see that this is his doing, regardless of what Jonathon's done. Even self absorbed Erica was able to see that!

That was so sad. Jack is like a lot of Dads in that he has a hard time letting go of his little girl. In his case it's so much more extreme because of her condition and his pigheadedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Sydney is a niece of the Chandler's maid, whose name I can't come up with at the moment. She is working for them over the summer. That's why spoiled Colby is so mean to her.
    Thank you!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    the Chandler's maid, whose name I can't come up with at the moment.
    Winifred
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Well, they're tried to lead us astray a few times, but once again my prime suspect for Greg Madden's killer is David. He had the motive, the equipment, access to the Chandler household to plant the cd, and he's getting crazier by the second. Now it looks like he's going to try to kidnap Kate/what's her name.

Just a silly question, why do they still show Greg Madden in the Opeing Title sequence? He's dead.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom View Post
    Just a silly question, why do they still show Greg Madden in the Opeing Title sequence? He's dead.
    I think it's probably due to contractual issues. OR, they're just too lazy to redo the opening until there are some other cast changes
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I think it's probably due to contractual issues. OR, they're just too lazy to redo the opening until there are some other cast changes

They are probably going to keep him in the opening credits until the murder mystery is over. If I were Tonya Pinkins (Livia Frye Cudahy) I would be getting my agent to hound those producers into putting her back on there. Jeez, it seems like she is the ONLY defense attorney in Pine Valley, plus she handles every other legal issue that arises. She's on every day, put her in the darn credits.

I guess for that matter, Derek should be in there too, but he is so one note and boring, I feel like they could just reuse every scene he has with the Chandler family, because they are all exactly the same.

All I ask of the producers: Please don't add Colby, Sidney and this Sean kid to the credits. From what I undertstand, Megan McTavish pulled this youth oriented crap four years ago when she miraculously aged JR and Jamie, and flooded the show with teen angst. I wish these writers would get a clue.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

As far as I know, the actors in the opening are those who have contracts. Since Tonya Pinkins (Livia) was just taken off contract, they removed her from the opening. Same with Jill Larson (Opal) - I think she's out of the opening too, isn't she?

ITA - I don't want to see those vapid and marginally talented kids in the credits. Hopefully, TIIC will realize that the fans don't care about teen angst (at least when it's portrayed by untalented kids) and can those three.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

There is someone in the opening credits who looks a lot like Mia, who was one of the original Fusion 4/Liza's sister/used to be engaged to Jake Martin. She's been gone for a couple of years now. But I could almost swear she is still in the opening credits.

There is someone in the opening credits who looks a lot like Mia, who was one of the original Fusion 4/Liza's sister/used to be engaged to Jake Martin. She's been gone for a couple of years now. But I could almost swear she is still in the opening credits.
    I have thought that too Rockytop Chick, I think that person is Simone if my eyes serve me right.

+ Reply to Thread