+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: All My Children

They had a choice of "to die" characters on the cover of one of the soap mags and I figured it would be one of the highly paid older stars... cost cutting everywhere. Susan Lucci is lucky to have escaped with Erica's life!

Adam is one of my faves, Personally If someone had to go I would prefer it to be that large bag of wind Ryan.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

I was hoping it would be the nasty Kendall. She needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3452893;
    Adam is one of my faves, Personally If someone had to go I would prefer it to be that large bag of wind Ryan.

Ryan is FF material for me. I can't stand him, that slithering slimey SOB!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

FORT Fanatic

Ryan is the main reason I continue to watch AMC. Cameron Mathison is great!!

Anyone else think it was Stuart somehow and not Adam?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3454538;
    Anyone else think it was Stuart somehow and not Adam?
    I do I can't picture Pine Valley without Adam.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

They specifically said a character who is loved and hated. I don't know anyone who watches that hates Stuart. It's Adam that gets mixed reviews from viewers. I, for one, hope it was Adam. I can't imagine AMC without Stuart. I can totally live without Adam. When Jesse saw the hole in the glass, I thought of one thing. Just because there is a hole there doesn't mean that the shot came from outside. All they have to do is find out where the broken glass is. If the glass is inside on the carpet, then the shot came from outside. If the glass is outside on the terrace, then the shot came from inside and hit the door after hitting Adam. And if the shot came from outside, that doesn't neccessarily mean that Kendall was the shooter. If the shot came from inside (in the area that Zach was), that doesn't neccessarily mean that Zach was the shooter. I don't believe that Annie was the shooter. What was the drop of blood on the floor in the foyer? We only saw 3 people holding guns to Adam. Zach, Kendall and David. But there were a total of 6 guns in the house. We know that Aidan and Annie were also there. As well as Tad. Who splashed JR to wake him up? Do we know that it was Annie? Where was Erica? We know that Krystal was outside with Opal so we can rule her out. Scott would be too obvious and I honestly don't think he is capable of murder. My thoughts are it was either Aidan or Erica. It wouldn't be the first time Erica killed someone who hurt her child. Erica knew that Adam kept the valve's defectiveness to himself, putting her grandson at risk. Erica would do anything to protect the people that she loves. Including murder. Why was Aidan holding his arm? We need to try and find a tape of this scene and slow it down to see which way Adam was facing when he was shot in the back. If he was facing the foyer, then Kendall (on the terrace behind him) would look more guilty. If he was facing the terrace, then Zach would look more guilty. I don't think he was facing either way. I think he was looking more towards where he usually keeps his booze. David was standing in the passage way to the tunnel. He, too, could be a more likely suspect if Adam were facing the terrace because that tunnel is right next to where Zach was standing, I believe. So many suspects. But I think the one you least suspect will obviously end up being the guilty party.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

It's already been acknowledged that Stuart was the one killed in a case of mistaken identity. The killer is revealed around Labor Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3456994;
    It's already been acknowledged that Stuart was the one killed in a case of mistaken identity. The killer is revealed around Labor Day.
    I wish you would've spoilered that. Some people may not have known that and may not have wanted to know.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread