+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

No we don't need Greenpea to comeback! The idea of her and Ryan polluting the screen with their love is making me ill.

I certainly wouldn't mind Greenlee gone, she can take Reese, Annie and crazy psyche doctor with her.

Maybe someone can explain this to me: Jake knows Amanda took money to get JR drunk, etc. but he keeps it to himself(?) isn't JR his nephew ? (through marriage I know) or at least tell Tad.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY;3335486;
    I certainly wouldn't mind Greenlee gone, she can take Reese, Annie and crazy psyche doctor with her.

Maybe someone can explain this to me: Jake knows Amanda took money to get JR drunk, etc. but he keeps it to himself(?) isn't JR his nephew ? (through marriage I know) or at least tell Tad.
    They're not close at all, it seems. JR did punch him in the face that time he was drunk and calling Amanda names. And they've both been with Amanda so there doesn't seem to be any loyalty between them. I'm guessing he hasn't told Tad because he's chosen Amanda's side in all of this and he knows Tad would choose JR's.

Why does it seem like they're already hinting that Greenlee is still alive? (Opal sensing her somewhere cold and alone needing help.) Is she coming back sooner rather than later? Maybe another actress?

Does anyone else like Kendall more now than they did before the coma? I'm relating to her more now. I'd have tried to run those lesbian bitches out of town too if they made a baby with my husband! I'd have torn Reese limb from limb.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

They're leaving the door open for her return. RB said that she needed to get back to California because of her husbands work, but that she does want to return to the east coast asap.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3371041;
    They're leaving the door open for her return. RB said that she needed to get back to California because of her husbands work, but that she does want to return to the east coast asap.

She's married to Bachelor Blob. What the heck kind of work does he do now?

I have missed huge chunks of AMC over the past few weeks. I saw most of the episode where Bianca and Reese got married and Greenlee went over the cliff on the motorcycle.

Next time i turned it on, not very many days later, Reese and Bianca have split and it appears to be Reese's fault. Because Binks is an angel who can never do wrong, she is always going to be somebody's victim. So what exactly happened?

Binks split up with Reese after finding out that Reese and Zach kissed the night before their wedding. She packed up the girls and bid a tearful farewell to Pine Valley before going back to Paris. Reese dug in her heels and insisted on staying despite the fact that everyone hates her. Yesterday, Reese fell through a table and is now blind. (Awwww. *scarcasm*).
    Things to come:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to SOD, Opal burns her tarot cards and accidentally sets the Cortland manor on fire burning it to the ground. It doesn't end there. They find out that Palmer trusted all the Cortland money to some "Madoff" type of guy who swindled them and they are now penniless. Pete will resort to "unscrupulous acts" to get money.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought it was funny when Reese confused Zach's hand with Bianca's. hahaha. I hope Reese keeps wanting Binks and doesn't go for Zach. If Kendall doesn't get back with him then I want him alone and miserable.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Kendall needs to never say another baf thing to Zack again. I love her nerve she gets mad at Zack for being a sperm donor and yet she has sex with zack. The man her so called best friend was going to marry. I mean really most women they are sad they eat ice cream, not Kendall she snacks on men.

Please tell me that they did NOT just kill Adam Chandler. Of all the characters they could have killed, they pick Adam? WTF? I would have voted for a two-for-one deal and gotten rid of Kendall and Zack. Just throw them off the same cliff everyone else seems to dive off when they want out of their contract. They'd better resurrect Adam or I may be done with this show. They almost lost me when they axed Julia Barr so viciously a few years ago, but I don't know that I'll stick around without David Canary playing Adam.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3452883;
    Please tell me that they did NOT just kill Adam Chandler. Of all the characters they could have killed, they pick Adam? WTF? I would have voted for a two-for-one deal and gotten rid of Kendall and Zack. Just throw them off the same cliff everyone else seems to dive off when they want out of their contract. They'd better resurrect Adam or I may be done with this show. They almost lost me when they axed Julia Barr so viciously a few years ago, but I don't know that I'll stick around without David Canary playing Adam.
    Critical
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think you will find out that Stuart is dead not Adam, but for awhile everyone will think Adam is. That way David Canary is getting paid for two parts, and since Stuart really isn't a major character anymore it makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread