+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

That commercial has me giggling every time. I keep imagining a stunt man having to put on that whole get up for that shot. Okay, maybe it's a stunt woman, but it's still funny as hell.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I am hoping on Monday we get some real proof that Greenpea is dead. I need something similar to the Bradsickle on Y*R. Like maybe Greenpea sticking out of a boulder waist level. I would hate for something of her to be left to resurrect,lol

I kept wondering how Greenlee's veil stayed onher head. It looked like she was going pretty fast! I hope Kendall feels some tiny bit of responsibilty for this death. She could have stayed at the chapel and had a hissy fit, maybe threw down another bitter toast, or huff and puff till she blew the chapel down---instead of rushing off to drive recklessly on dark roads she's never been on before.

I don't understand the guest list. They were only having their closest friends and family, right? So why were JR and Amanda there? I know Amanda works with Greenlee but they never seemed close at all. And JR is definitely hated by Bianca's whole family, I thought. The same goes for Randy. She works with Greenlee but isn't actually close to her, so why were she and Frankie there? Greenlee doesn't seem to have anyone close to her other than Jackson, so maybe they were there to fill her side out? And why were Tad and Jake there? Tad was best friends with Aidan so whey would he go see Greenlee marry someone else? And didn't Zach blame Jake for Kendall being in a coma in the first place?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I think Tad was there for Binks not Greenlee. Same with Jake. Jake, Tad and Joe are all friends with Binks and family. And, since Zach wasn't the one getting married, he's not the one in charge of the guest list so why would Zach's feelings for Jake matter? It's not his wedding. It's Binks/Reese and (supposed to be) Greens/Ryan. I was under the impression that there was some bad blood between Zach and Ryan too. But again, that doesn't matter. Not Zach's decision. This was Binks/Reese and Greens/Ryan. As far as Randy/Frankie. I think that Randy was there for Greens (seems maybe everyone from Fusion was there) and my guess is Frankie was her +1. Same with Amanda. She's Fusion and JR was her +1.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 02-14-2009 at 10:58 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Kendall your BFF just went sailing over the side of cliff because of you what are you going to do?Apparently lie about it and not bat and eyelash. I've seen more concern for a stubbed toe. Then to top it off she blames it all on Reese. Reese who wasn't sitting behind the wheel of a car burning rubber in a peal out!

I need Proof Greenpea is a goner before I pullout the champagne. I need someone to find this body and cremate that sucker so there is no chance of her reappearing,lol

Oh believe me Greenme isn't dead. This is a soap opera no one ever stays dead. Look what they did with Jesse, Dixie, Tad, etc...I think she will wash up somewhere downstream with amnesia and come back to the show at a later time.

Not only come back at a later time but come back with a new face. She'll wash up somewhere severely injured (beyond recognition so no one can identify who she is). She'll be rushed to some out of town hospital and will undergo reconstructive surgery, requiring her face to be bandaged up for an extended period of time (like what they did with brooding John McBain on OLTL) and then a couple of years from now, she will still have no memory of who she is but she will find some need to make a "new" life in PV. She will return with a new face and a new identity. Upon seeing certain Pine Valley-ites (Ryan, Kendall, Amanda, etc..) she will have a strange reaction. As if she knows them but she's not sure how. After months of this, she will start to get her memory back and she will remember the accident and we will see a flash of that night. We will see that before she went over the cliff, she got a look at Kendall in the driver's seat of the car and will know that Kendall is the one responsible for her being in the condition she's in. She will spend the next year plotting her revenge (discreetly of course so Kendall doesn't know) and will eventually kill Kendall in the most dramatic and violent way possible on a soap opera. Just a theory.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

, so true! Of course by "possible in a soap opera" you mean "in a way that allows Kendall to come back from the dead a few years down the pike to take revenge on Greens".

Perhaps.

+ Reply to Thread