+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

I am so sick of Joey Buttofucco, I mean Tad. Tad is so annoying. I just want to jump through the screen and hurt him myself.

Tad's self righteousness is what's getting to me lately. You'd think he has never done a rotten thing in his life!

I still don't understand Aidan's motives. What is he doing in Oak Haven exactly? For some reason he'd rather Annie stay at Oak Haven than go to jail?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I thought he said last week that he wants to see her locked up for good. I'm still dying to figure out what Sinclaire's connection is with Ritchie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm thinking maybe she was Ritchie's doctor while he was in prison and fell in love with him or something like that.
    Whatever the connection, I'll be glad when this story is over.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Ok, can we talk about that kiss today? Because it seemed to me that Zach initiated it.. full on initiated... out of almost nowhere... Like he was just so curious... I was surprised by that, I thought Reese would be the one to start it off. And that first second when their lips met was really hot, even though I'm against the whole thing. They do have a lot of chemistry it seems. Like they've kissed before and were totally comfortable with each other.....

Everywhere I go online it seems like everyone loves Bianca and the actress who plays her, but I just don't like her one bit. She's really lame. "Oh my gosh!" all the time, and the wide eyed expressions all the time. Either the character has been written ridiculously or she's a terrible actress. But that's just my opinion. I don't understand how Bianca could think that having her sister's husband be her sperm donor is by any stretch ok. It's not. There are so many men out there. And Zach needs to be ashamed of himself, too. That was straight up betrayal! If I were Kendal I'd ... hire Annie to kill the baby! Problem solved. Hahaha. (It's just a tv show, so I can say crazy things like that!)
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Yeah Zack did start the kiss and at the end he seemed to kind of try to put it on Reese. Omg Greenlee really truly annoys me to no end!

Zack only kissed her because the writers made him do it--lol.

Usually I like Kendall. Lately though her attitude is stinky. I understand she feels betrayed, Kendall's butt lives in A glass house and she really need not through stones. If I made a list of all of Kendalls wrongdoings it would be as long as one of her Boney little arms. Kendall and her attitude towards Bianca irks me especially after she forgive that cliff diving Greenlee for almost killing her child. I get it be mad at Bianca, Reese, Zack etc but do not let Gabrielle feel your hatred that child had nothing to do with how she came to be!

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead(Greenlee)! I loved Annie cracking Aidan in his head. lol. That Zack and Reese kiss was the hotness!

Premium Member

I am sorry but I was laughing hysterically watching Greenlee riding her motorbike wearing leather and her wedding gown. It reminded me of The Wizard of Oz when the witch was riding away with Toto. and her flying off the cliff OMG. Hysterical and how fake it looked.

+ Reply to Thread