+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by candisita13;3274999;
    Does anyone know the name of the tune David keeps playing on the piano? It's driving me crazy.
    I believe it's something by Chopin. But i cannot remember the name. I want to say it's from concerto # something or other

They really hit Kendall with a lot of stuff all at once, huh? And seemingly within minutes of her waking up. I thought for sure they'd keep something a secret for a reveal later on down the road.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Oh, Opal, why did you do that?
    I don't want to see her burn her tarot cards. I don't believe in them, but those
    are some of her best scenes.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Awww! I missed that. Did anyone see the clips about Greenlee/Kendall in the coming weeks?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It was so unrealistic to tell her all thatstuff the first hour she was awake from a coma! I think they did not tell her about Babe when her name came up.Poor Amanda is going to have quite a pregnancy with David and Adam fighting over this baby too.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3303658;
    Awww! I missed that. Did anyone see the clips about Greenlee/Kendall in the coming weeks?

Go to soapcentral.com and go to their message board. There are all kinds of spoilers about what happens to Kendall and Greenlee.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3270816;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I hate how they are bringing Josh back, he is coming back for revenge and taking Zach his mom and Binx and Reese hostage. And surprise surprise gunshots ring out, meanwhile Kendall has days to live, well I guess the spoilers were correct than Joshie will die and Kendall will get his heart. Blech. Too bad since Greens was leaving she could give Kendall her heart and then for sure we know she will never come back.
    Huh, I would have thought they would have brought back Josh as a ghost to welcome Greens to heaven as she also goes over the waterfall! Now, that would have been romantic, and a payoff to the longtime viewers. Of course I guess the newbies would have been scratching their heads--he's been gone a long time.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just reading about the tribute to Myrtle has me in tears, probably a good thing I missed it.

Premium Member

Wow the double wedding next week is going to be a shocker
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bianca and Reese get married but Ryan and Greens do not. It seems Kendall wants Bianca and Reese to leave town after the wedding, she is still pod at Binx about Gabrielle and she doesn't trust Reese. They agree but renege. Kendall has a scathing toast for them at the rehearsal dinner, and Reese who is upset and maybe intoxicated kisses Zach which Ryan witnesses. He tells Greens that Zach and Reese are having an affair. He says he doesn't want to share a wedding with liars (that made ). Bianca finds out about it after the wedding and dumps Reese, who now blames Ryan for the split, Kendall finds out Bianca and Reese aren't leaving and she is ticked driving off angrily and Zach jumps in the car, while Greens tries to find Zach to find out if what Ryan said about him and Reese is true. Then Kendall is arguing with Zach in the car gets in the wrong lane and runs Greens off the road who is on Ryan's motorbike. And of course Greens is never found, leaving an opening in case she comes back.

Who is charge of this show? They bring people back just to make us hate them, or kill them off! The one thing I've seen that I like is the real fireplaces we see in a few homes. It looks very warm and inviting.

+ Reply to Thread