+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

FORT Newbie

Re: All My Children

I hate David "Haywire" with a passion. I hope JR puts a bullet in that man and rids Pine Valley of him forever!

Yes, I think Greenlee is going to be killed off, she supposedly goes off the cliff into the waterfall that Leo went over too.

Premium Member

What's with Greenlee's dream then of her being in a bathtub dead in her wedding dress then. I thought that it was foreshadowing her way of going.

Nope. Just a dream. Someone mentioned Leo and I found myself "waxing Nostalgia" and remembering the days of Greens/Leo. Let us not forget that neither Leo or his psycho mommy's bodies were ever found when they went over that cliff. And we all know how much the writers of these soaps love to surprise us with the return of someone the viewers have thought dead for years. With Las Vegas gone now, I wonder if AMC would ever consider bringing back JD to reprise his role as Leo Dupree.
    Any thoughts at all as to who the mysterious person is that's watching Annie? Are we 100% sure Richie is really and truly and unequivocally dead? LOL He's the only one I can think of that would be watching her like that.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 01-06-2009 at 08:20 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I liked Leo! Bring him back!

Whats going on with Kendall, is she leaving the show or will she awaken from her coma?

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3268136;
    I liked Leo! Bring him back!

Whats going on with Kendall, is she leaving the show or will she awaken from her coma?
    According to someone else who posted a little bit back,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Josh is supposed to come back and die and Kendall will get his heart.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thanks nilesgirl!

Sure thing

Premium Member

Click to see Spoiler:
    I hate how they are bringing Josh back, he is coming back for revenge and taking Zach his mom and Binx and Reese hostage. And surprise surprise gunshots ring out, meanwhile Kendall has days to live, well I guess the spoilers were correct than Joshie will die and Kendall will get his heart. Blech. Too bad since Greens was leaving she could give Kendall her heart and then for sure we know she will never come back.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know the name of the tune David keeps playing on the piano? It's driving me crazy.

+ Reply to Thread