+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Maybe Annie and Janet will have some scenes together. I miss Janet.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3244455;
    I am enjoying Bad Annie. I Just wish Bad Annie would kill Dull Greenlee.
    And take Sad Sack Ryan out, too!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

So.. i've been trying to figure out why Natalia looks so familiar to me, and then today it hit me. She looks just like Lily/Ava, only black. Does anyone else see it?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Actually, she reminded me of a black Sarah Bernhardt. That mouth. That horrible mouth. I HATE Krystal now. Why does she keep going back to David's house?! "You're married, Krystal. STAY AWAY FROM OTHER MEN!" She's really coming off as a tr*** (I didn't know if I could actually type it) right now. She's slept with Adam, Tad, then Adam while she was married to Tad, kissing David not once but 4 times while married to Tad, am I forgetting anyone?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

wait a minute, is Aiden crazy too or is he just trying to help Annie? lol

He's not helping Annie. He's trying to test her to see if she's really crazy so he's faking crazy to get close to her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Be sure to watch the show on Friday, Dec 19th. It will be the tribute to Myrtle.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Did anyone else bawl their eyes out over yesterday's tribute to Myrtle/Eileen? All those old clips, most of which I remembered, were so wonderful! I loved seeing Myrtle and Phoebe in their prime and it was great to see Kelly again. She looks fantastic!

The scene with Zach on the floor, tears streaming down his face had me

Such a lovely tribute. The only thing missing was footage of Myrtle and Mona together. I still miss Fra Heflin.

How long before Kendall miraculously wakes up? It'll probably be a result of some tearful begging from Erika. Frankly, I've been enjoying Kendall's hospital scenes quite a lot. She's much easier to take when she's in a coma.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh, I didn't come in here to see the reminder. I'll have to catch the next airing on SoapNet, as we had too much bad weather and automotive news that held ABC hostage yesterday in the Detroit area. I was only able to see GH.

I, too, will have to watch the re-airing or something. I only watched bits & pieces because my husband was on the phone with Comcast switching all our services over (internet and phone). Good news is we will be saving over $100/month. Anyway, most of the episode was on mute. I heard bits and pieces of Eden Riegel singing "Once Upon A Time". Does anyone know who sings that originally and what it's from? I've heard it before but can't think of where. I, too, sobbed when Zach collapsed in tears on the elevator floor. There was only 1 person putting flowers on the porch that I didn't recognize. I must've started watching after she left. She was a brunette. I can't even think of her name, now.
    ETA: It was Kelly I didn't know. I watched some of it again on Youtube but can't seem to find the last scene. Didn't Zach return to the "tribute" after his breakdown? I can't seem to find it. The videos stop with him sitting on the elevator floor crying after Bianca sang "Once Upon a Time".
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 12-20-2008 at 03:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread