+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Okay I'm so ready for Annie to leave for good! I hope Brot seeks Taylor because I really don't like her with Jake. And what's going on with Kendall??
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Kendall was sent to a facility in Canada by Zach. We heard either yesterday or the day before that there was no change. She's still non-responsive. This is just so AM can take some time off. She'll be back eventually.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I really do not like AMC that much these days. Waste of my time to watch imo.

Premium Member

Did anyone see the preview from Super Soap Weekend
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Annie goes nutso and walks around Confusion with Joker makeup and a bloody knife turns out she stabs Erica, JR looks on the brink of drinking, Kendall wakes up. I also wonder how they will write out Greenlee, since Annie is going to Oak Haven, where the psych that's treating her will get involved with both Ryan and Aiden. YIKES. Also supposed to be a double wedding happening.

Adam can be such a child sometimes. "I gave you the blood! I did! I did! I saved you! It was me!!!" Couldn't even wait til she was completely conscious before bragging to her. Maybe Erica will start acting like Adam now.

I know I'm going to be alone in this.. but.. I like crazy Annie. Not normal Annie acting crazy.. Full on whackjob nutso Annie like the last couple episodes. That actress plays crazy very well, not too over the top.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Adam, what he said to Erica I think it was trying to be endearing. It's how he and Erica tease each other.

ME acts crazy Annie quite well. I think she is the best actress on AMC right now.

FORT Regular

Melissa Claire Egan is fantastic!! She is hands down the best actress on AMC.

I was surprised to see ME on a commercial the other day....the one for that Proactive skin stuff.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I am enjoying Bad Annie. I Just wish Bad Annie would kill Dull Greenlee.

I don't like psycho Annie, but its definitely a step up from Sally Sue Annie. I just hope she isn't a lame attempt to be the next Janet from another planet? was that how it went?

+ Reply to Thread