+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Not to defend Erica but she went for an abortion because not only did they not really have the money to support a child (they barely were able to make ends meet for themselves without adding a baby to the mix.) but she honestly felt that with Jeff's job at the hospital, he would be way too busy with his career to be able to make time for a child. She really felt like a baby at that stage of their lives would not only put a halt on her career dreams of being a model but it would also hinder his career as a doctor. You have to remember she was how old when she was pregnant with this baby? She was very young and very naive. I wouldn't say her decision to have an abortion was completely selfish. She was acting on something that she truly believed was true in her naive young little heart.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Funny how people perceive (or remember) things differently.

Admittedly it was a long time ago and I'm old enough where my memory is often unreliable, but I remember it all being about Erica's career. She wanted to be a model and that was it.

I remember this being a theme throughout all of her marriages. Even as far into the show as the hidden birth control pills with Tom. It was ALWAYS about Erica. She may have tried to rationalize her actions to others, but we saw what was really going on in her mind.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Funny how people perceive (or remember) things differently.

Admittedly it was a long time ago and I'm old enough where my memory is often unreliable, but I remember it all being about Erica's career. She wanted to be a model and that was it.

I remember this being a theme throughout all of her marriages. Even as far into the show as the hidden birth control pills with Tom. It was ALWAYS about Erica. She may have tried to rationalize her actions to others, but we saw what was really going on in her mind.
    Actually, I looked it up in my AMC scrapbook.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It was so sad to see Lily's heart broken this week. I hate that Jack can't see that this is his doing, regardless of what Jonathon's done. Even self absorbed Erica was able to see that!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I am so fed up with Babe. Please let JR kill her off.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Colby really is annoying to me, what a little mouth piece.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    Colby really is annoying to me, what a little mouth piece.

So are they just modeling her character on all the spoiled brats on "My Super Sweet 16" or what?
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I'm sorry. Maybe it's just the way it's being filmed now but personally, the past couple of days, I've thought that Colby and Sydney are 2 of the worst actresses I've ever seen. I've looked at their scenes and thought that it was really crappy acting! Again, maybe it's just me. I can't wait to find out who really buried Greg Madden. I don't think it was any of the people they've made it look like so far. My money (again) is on Del, Krystal, Adam, or Stuart. I know Stuart is unlikely but we haven't seen him around as of late and don't they always say it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom View Post
    So are they just modeling her character on all the spoiled brats on "My Super Sweet 16" or what?
    No, the first day we saw her I thought she had a mouth on her so yeah, she can follow Kendal and the other spoiled bitches.

So who IS Sydney?? In the limited shows that I've watched since Colby's return I've seen she and Sydney interact just enough to realize that there's a relationship there, but what kind?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread