+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 149 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Spoilers say that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse is rocked by what Angie tells him about Rebecca and Natalia
    Something tells me that [/spoiler]She will tell him that Natalia isn't really his daughter.[/spoiler]. I thought Emma's kidnapper might be Aidan too but the caller didn't have an accent. Unless he used a voice changer thing like in Scream.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Seems like Ryan also thinks the kidnapper could be Aidan since he was hesitant to tell Greenlee who he thought it was....

How come no one on the show has made reference to the fact that this wasn't Babe's first funeral?

I like Kendal so much better when she's in a coma. Can we keep her there?

Anyone else get the feeling Reese and Zach might hook up??
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

News.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Annie is the culprit. She set this all up herself! Now what I'd like to know is what about her getting shot and what-not. As far as the guy in the mask with the voice box. That is almost certainly Aidan. Remember Aidan and Annie wanted to team up and get make Ryan and Greenlee pay for what they did to them.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I am so close to finished with AMC. Bianca risking her relationship with her sister to have Zack's baby??? And Zack risking the same??? How could they take the two characters with the strongest moral compass on the show and denigrate them like that??? I'm disgusted.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;3228059;
    I am so close to finished with AMC. Bianca risking her relationship with her sister to have Zack's baby??? And Zack risking the same??? How could they take the two characters with the strongest moral compass on the show and denigrate them like that??? I'm disgusted.
    I think maybe Zack gave the sperm while he was there in Paris, but that it wasn't supposed to be used until he'd had the chance to talk to Kendal and that's why Zack was surprised she was pregnant. I think the fact that he's happy that he now has a daughter, especially since Kendal has now said she doesn't want anymore kids, together with dealing with the tornado and Kendal in the coma, would explain Zack's not being angry that it was done without telling him and Kendal first. It wouldn't surprise me if Zack tries for custody at some point.

Any chance the egg used was actually Reese's? She thanked Bianca for giving her a child, but really didn't she -in a way - already do that with Miranda? That comment irked me when she said it. She should have said "children" not "a child."

I agree with you. How could anyone think it was ok to have a child with your sister's husband? There are other good men out there, ya know. (Very few and far between, but still... haha)

You know the thing that got me yesterday was that Bianca and Resse are using Zach's mom's name (Amelia) for the baby's middle name. That's very insensitive of Bianca on top of everything else. It should have occured to her that Kendall may have wanted to name her daughter after her husbands mother.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3228187;
    You know the thing that got me yesterday was that Bianca and Resse are using Zach's mom's name (Amelia) for the baby's middle name. That's very insensitive of Bianca on top of everything else. It should have occured to her that Kendall may have wanted to name her daughter after her husbands mother.
    First, Kendall said she doesn't want any more children. Second, if Kendall were to have a daughter with Zach, why couldn't she use Amelia for the first name? No law against that. I don't think any of this was insensitive at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3228211;
    First, Kendall said she doesn't want any more children. Second, if Kendall were to have a daughter with Zach, why couldn't she use Amelia for the first name? No law against that. I don't think any of this was insensitive at all.
    I think it is insensitive but not for the reason of wanting to use the name herself. The sperm was only supposed to be a donation... To give her Zach's mother's name is too personal... Just another reminder that your sister had your husband's baby behind your back. And it wasn't done FOR Zach. The baby was for Bianca and Reese. If this baby becomes a big part of Zach's life there's no possible way it wont destroy his marriage. Even though it wasn't conceived in the traditional way, I know I wouldn't want my husband having that bond with my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3228211;
    I wasn't trying to argue with you about it, I was just giving my opinion. I think it's insensitive.

To give her Zach's mother's name is too personal... Just another reminder that your sister had your husband's baby behind your back.
    I agree Terena79
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3227954;
    News.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Annie is the culprit. She set this all up herself! Now what I'd like to know is what about her getting shot and what-not. As far as the guy in the mask with the voice box. That is almost certainly Aidan. Remember Aidan and Annie wanted to team up and get make Ryan and Greenlee pay for what they did to them.
    I not surprised by that at all, I pretty much thought that the whole time.

+ Reply to Thread