+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 149 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3213545;
    WTF Spoiler!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Zach is devastated when he finds Bianca's body in the rubble from the tornado. Bianca is pregnant & that unbeknownst to Kendall, ZACH is the father courtesy of an off-screen sperm donation.

no no no no no no no!!!! that is not at all to my liking

the preview clips of the next episode seems to confirm that spoiler unfortunately, we get to see an unconscious
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bianca in rubble, on the bright side, they can finally stop bringing back/writing out/bringing back/writing out mess on Bianca, though I can honestly say I'm not too happy with the whole Zach sperm donator deal

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3214990;
    Courtesy of SNS:

Eileen Herlie, who played the irrepressible, vivacious, and just generally amazing Myrtle Fargate on "All My Children" since 1976, died on Oct. 8 from complications from pneumonia. She was 90. The Scottish-born Herlie had an impressive stage and film career and could name Laurence Olivier, Richard Burton and Montgomery Clift as former co-stars.

In 1976, she joined the cast of "All My Children" as Myrtle Fargate, who Phoebe Tyler (the late Ruth Warrick) hired to pose as Kitty Shea's mother in a bid to get the latter out of town. Myrtle stuck around, though, becoming a surrogate mother figure to Erica (Susan Lucci), surrogate grandmother to Bianca (Eden Riegel), beloved advisor/friend to Zach (Thorsten Kaye), and just generally everyone's favorite person. Myrtle's many misadventures included finding her long lost daughter, Rae (Linda Dano), and even falling in love with Santa Claus! And no one can forget her stories from her "carny" days.

Eileen is survived by her brother and her nieces and nephews
    Aw, that makes me so sad. Eileen Herlie has been on AMC for as long as I watched the show and she was always one of my favorites. I wonder what TPTB will do - maybe they'll have Myrtle pass away on the show like they did with Fra Heflin.

RIP Myrtle Fargate
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

They had better give Myrtle a proper send-off like they did with Lila on GH when Anna Lee died. I wonder if Myrtle will be another victim of the tornado?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) is leaving when her one-year contract expires in January.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3216104;
    Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) is leaving when her one-year contract expires in January.

Hip hip hooray on this. I think she is one of the worst overrated actresses ever. She is so smirky. Hope her and Blob enjoy a great marriage on the west coast together, and she never returns to AMC.

I don't hate Rebecca, but I think it was so lame to dismiss Sabine like that if Rebecca was gonna leave soon again anyways. I prefer Sabine over Rebecca to be frank.

The Greenlee news surprises me, I thought for sure they'd put her with Ryan and they'd live happily ever after...ha! I wonder if that means Ryan and Emma will leave too (?)
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3216434;
    I don't hate Rebecca, but I think it was so lame to dismiss Sabine like that if Rebecca was gonna leave soon again anyways. I prefer Sabine over Rebecca to be frank.
    So do I, prefer Sabine. Sabine showed more emotions, a softer side of Greens. RB isn't as versatile as Sabine imo.

Maybe Emma's kidnapper is Aidan, trying to cause Ryan the pain he's caused him. Or distract him away from Greenlee and make him spend more time with Annie.

Oh, and I don't recall Babe's dad being at her last funeral.. and if he was he didn't cause this big a ruckus then.

And how did Angie know Natalia's mother was white? I would never have known from looking at Natalia.
    Last edited by Terena79; 10-28-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Adding more
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread