+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

She could but I don't think it would stick. Especially when it comes out that Annie stole Ryan's sperm to get pregnant in an attempt to force him to stay with her. Not to mention that Jesse knows everything else she did (namely killing Richie) so are the police going to believe the word of a murderer? Probably not. And Annie can't blame Kendall for the miscarriage because she was going to lose it no matter what. Now the question becomes what did Annie do with the gun that she was going to shoot Greens with? If they find the gun, they'll see her prints all over it. Her shoes probably left prints at Greens' apartment so they'll put two and two together and figure out that she wasn't in bed when Ryan showed up. Everything will eventually come apart for Annie. Murder 1 (for Richie), attempted murder (Greens), breaking and entering (Greens' apartment), fraud (the whole baby/Ryan's sperm thing), and eventually her team work with Adam will come out too which means conspiracy to commit whatever crime it's called when you try to deliberately (sp?) destroy a company. Is that fraud, too? Anyway. A lot of charges for one person. Emma will end up with Ryan and Annie will end up behind bars for the rest of her life if she doesn't get the death penalty for killing Richie. Yes, I watch way too much Law & Order.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

She didn't steal Ryan's sperm, he willingly had sex with her.

Okay yeah but she kept that document from him saying that the vasectomy never happened. Which is kind of fraud, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Did you see Zach and Kendall in bed, she started going on about her friends and he got up and walked away. Zach doesn't want to hear it anymore, he's tired of her interfering ways. He's starting to tune her out, not a good sign for their marriage.

FORT Fogey

Zach needs to kick Kendall to the curb.

Kendall is going to find herself without a hubby. I hope all the trouble she has been causing Annie is enough to keep her warm at night.

I like Kendall with Zach a lot more than I like Kendall out chasing Ryan or whatever other man she is all about that particular day.

They need to stay together

I may just start watching again. I just read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eden Riegel just signed a contract and will be returning as Bianca on 10/17. PLUS, she'll have a new gf played by Tamara Braun (ex-Carly on GH - my favorite Carly, btw).
    I can't wait to see how this affects what's been going on in town!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That's awesome news! The other person named, was that also
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ava on Days?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3204142;
    That's awesome news! The other person named, was that also
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ava on Days?
    Yup
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread