+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

I forgot to post this yesterday but I have to say that I think Pete looks rather cute without his dorky glasses on. And did anyone watch today? I love how Richie tortures Annie. Too funny. And I still hate Tad's passiveness regarding Kathy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think that Pete looks just like a young Matthew Broderick.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

can someone tell me what happened for today and yesterday? Because of Hurricane Ike, all the channels are doing coverage of the hurricane which i think is silly, they're basically reiterating what they said two minutes ago all day, everyday. It's just getting so repetitive, but its important I guess.

So did Annie go after Greenlee yet?

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3196790;
    can someone tell me what happened for today and yesterday? Because of Hurricane Ike, all the channels are doing coverage of the hurricane which i think is silly, they're basically reiterating what they said two minutes ago all day, everyday. It's just getting so repetitive, but its important I guess.

So did Annie go after Greenlee yet?
    Basically, Annie was at Green's apartment ready to shoot her and couldn't do it then she started cramping really bad. She lost the baby. Angie enlisted Randi's help to talk Frankie out of going back to Iraq. Jesse is still acting suspicious (I have a theory about this secret that he's supposedly hiding from his 20 years on the run). Amanda talked with Taylor about her feelings (Amanda's) for Jake. That's really all the major stuff.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think it is important to mention that Annie lost the baby after Kendall was ranting at her in the hospital room and wouldn't let Annie have the emergency button until she "said" everything she wanted to. Kendall does not seem one bit remorseful.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3197669;
    I think it is important to mention that Annie lost the baby after Kendall was ranting at her in the hospital room and wouldn't let Annie have the emergency button until she "said" everything she wanted to. Kendall does not seem one bit remorseful.
    Even though I am neutral on Annie I really can't stand Kendall at this point. I recall her railing at Greenlee for damaging her child and now she has done the same thing to Annie. The only difference is Annie will truly lose her child while Kendall sat there and did nothing as it occurred.

I KNEW IT!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse's big secret is an affair that he had while he was on the run. Now something tells me that there's a child involved here.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-15-2008 at 02:27 PM.

nilesgirl

I can't believe that would even be an issue (sorry, spoiler hiding challenged) I was hoping that would not be the case. I guess right then.

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;3198697;
    nilesgirl

I can't believe that would even be an issue (sorry, spoiler hiding challenged) I was hoping that would not be the case. I guess right then.
    to spoiler simply do this: [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] no spaces.

Can Annie press charges against Kendall for harrassment, invasion of privacy (is the spelling correct, can't figure it out)? If she could, I wish she would. I know Annie's done so many things wrong.

+ Reply to Thread