+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 149 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3185457;
    PV needs a major break from Kendall. I am sick and tired of her and her meddling.

I loved Annie's reaction on Friday when Ryan finally was honest with her about Greenlee.
    We all need a break from Kendall. Annie walking out on Ryan, glad she did.

So in all the time Kathy has been living with Tad and Krystal, today is the first time Krystal has made her a sandwich? Aren't sandwiches a pretty common lunch, especially for children? I just think she'd have learned how she likes her bread cut a long time ago. Yes, I'm nitpicky like that. Haha
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Wow.. today was the first time I've ever liked Kendal!!!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

According to SOD
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Annie is going to lose the baby. I hate to sound super mean but I'm glad.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

You're okay. It would only be mean if it were real life!

I used to be such a fan of Annie's but she's become such a major psycho-b**** and now I can't stand her. And can I just say how annoyed I am with Tad's passiveness regarding his snit of a daughter, Kathy? Krystal's right. Dixie could do no wrong in his eyes and now neither can her daughter. So no matter how evil Kathy gets, Tad will find a way to defend her actions and protect her. Brilliant. So, here's an idea. Kathy can set fire to the house (A La Bianca several years ago), kill Krystal and, God forbid, Jenny. Then Tad can defend her and maybe even go to jail in her place. Because Kathy's too young to do time anyway. But then Kathy will be sent to Foster care or put in an asylum somewhere. Oh, well.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Kathy will get off because she is too young. Janet from another planet will get out for good behavior. Then she and Tad will hook up making her the crazy step mother to crazy Kathy.

Oh, there's a matchup. Almost as bad as Krystal with Adam. Whatever happened to what's-her-face? Greenlee's psycho mom? Or even better Hayley's wack-a-doo mom? What is it with these soap children and their less than stable parents? AMC has Janet, Greenlee's mom and Haylee's mom and dare I say even Erica (a little). OLTL has Todd, Addie, et al. and GH has Laura, Carly, did I miss any? Oh, yeah. TRACY! I know. We should just pick one mental hospital and shut down the other 2 and throw all the wack-a-doos into one hospital and make one spin off soap. What can we call it? Let's see. How about...Cuckoo's Nest? Can we do that or do we have to get permission from Kubrick. Is there a "hospital" for AMC? I know OLTL has St. Anne's and GH has Shadybrook.

Premium Member

Geez what a stupid way to write out Josh, he steals money from Zach. WTH? And how much do you want to bet that when Annie tries to kill Greenlee she will kill Aidan instead, giving us Rylee 2.0. Barf

Are they really writing off Josh with the whole stealing money from Zach story? I thought of it as more of a "Let's bring back Hannah into the picture!!!" type situation...Josh stealing Zach's money for her? lol i dont know

+ Reply to Thread