+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 149 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

I really hate Annie right now. Seriously I think there's something physically wrong with her that is making her act like this. Like a tumor or something. But she's starting to really tick me off.
    Fusion being "defused" into 2 groups is hilarious. I laughed yesterday at Babe's concept for the name of the new fragrance. Poor Randi sitting there like "gee, thanks."
    The idea of Erica and Sam and Jack and Carman hooking up makes me shake my head. I've always been a fan of Jerica.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

I love Annie even more now. She is the best new character in years.

I can't stand Kendall and she needs to butt out of everyone's business.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3180167;
    Seriously!!!! Kendall needs to start worrying about her own husband; and what about her boys? She is so busy chasing around after Greenlee trying to convince her that she still loves Ryan, that I don't think Spike and Ian would even recognize her any more.

I HATE Kendall, that woman is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3180167;
    Okay. proof that I'm extremely tired. I read that really fast and I thought you said that Kendall needs a new butt
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I hope this isn't too horrible to say since it's only a tv character and not a real person, but I really hope Annie has a miscarriage. It's bad enough Ryan is connected to Annie by Emma, no need for another link. I want him out of that marriage asap. I like Annie being evil, though.. and I love her working with Adam.

Aidan was so manly today beating up Ryan! Greenlee is one lucky bitch!

When are they gonna get rid of Kendal? Or at least make her bearable? And for cryin' out loud, give her a sandwich!!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They can't get rid of another of Erica's daughters....

I think Annie will miscarry since Joe told he to stay in bed and we see her hoisting her daughter and heavy suitcases around and NOT staying in bed. But, that doesn't mean she won't still be pregnant I think she'll fake it for awhile!

The actress playing Kendall is in currently working on her contract so she may be gone soon.

FORT Fogey

PV needs a major break from Kendall. I am sick and tired of her and her meddling.

I loved Annie's reaction on Friday when Ryan finally was honest with her about Greenlee.

Safe to say, 99% of us viewers agree that Kendall needs an over haul, personality wise.

+ Reply to Thread