+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 149 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

I thought it would go away once the scenes at Confusion ended... but no.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ugh...hand held cameras make me seasick. There was a Woody Allen film a few years ago where the camera kept circling around people as if it were a person watching them....almost had to run out of the theater...moved to the back and "watched" the rest with my eyes shut. Never watched Blair Witch Project after that experience, because of what I heard about the hand held camera effects.

Yeah, I'm with all of you now on the hand held camera work. I liked it for two days, and thought it would have ended by Friday, but am shocked to see it is still going on. It's really not working in the outdoor scenes on the beach. Julia and Jamie look especially stupid and untalented. Oh wait, they always look that way.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Worst plotline ever: Colby and the maid's niece. What is this, Nickelodeon?
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    Worst plotline ever: Colby and the maid's niece. What is this, Nickelodeon?
    Worse!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

The whole Colby thing is the worse!

Hey Uncle David, my cat looks just like yours!!!

Post a picture of your kitty at the 'animal lovers' thread. I'd love to see it.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Uncle David I am a newby and can't find the 'animal lovers' thread, can you help me??

No problem! Follow this path... Forum>Off-Topic Forums>General Discussion> For Animal Lovers. If you need further help just PM me or post again here.

OK, Babe is a slut/tease! Women who pull stunts like she did on the beach with Josh should be prosecuted as harshly as a man who rapes.

And, can we stop all of this Erica-revisionist-history thing? Erica was a conniving b***h who had an abortion behind her husband's back for her own selfish reasons. Her then husband Jeff did absolutely nothing to drive her to it. It was completely self-serving.

With the rumor of Zach leaving the show I have to believe he is going to take the fall for the Greg Madden death. Since it wasn't premeditated murder he'll just have a few years in jail, and then a replacement will come back to butt into a Ryan/Kendall relationship. (Which I hope doesn't take place)

So much more, so little time to type.

+ Reply to Thread