+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24: Day 2: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM (Episode 14, 02/25)

Originally posted by John
    Well, the guy who plays Lonnie is Kevin Dillon, who is Matt Dillon's brother (the skeevy private eye on Something About Mary), if that helps.
    off topic but..... I CAN'T STAND MATT DILLON!!!!!!! Sorry. Now back to the thread.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    Originally posted by Sphere
    The send off of George Mason was unbelievable, that final moment where we see him walking out of CTU headquarters,very dignified with his head held high, briefcase in hand, flawless.
    The briefcase was an odd touch. What? Was he going to do a little paperwork at home while he was waiting for the rest of his hair to fall out?

Brenda it was to hold his body parts as they start to fall off of him.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Brenda, I was thinking the same thing as he was walking out - "Not gonna need that briefcase, George"

I think when Michelle was working for the other woman, that maybe Michelle quit her job b/c the other woman was hitting on her. I do not think they hooked up. We'll see, I guess.

We all know Jack is not going to die, duh, then there'd be no more show! But aren't there planes that they could fly un-manned to drop the bomb? Or why wouldn't they have had George do it since he's gonna kick it anyway?

And I was also thinking about this: If Kate hadn't started snooping around in everything, then would Marie have married Reza that day? If so, then how could she be helping these terrorists at the same time? And why would she have planned her wedding for that same day in LA besides? Did she want all her friends & family to die? And wouldn't she have died as well? I'm confused about that whole situation. It doesn't make sense.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123