+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: Day 2: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM (Episode 14, 02/25)

After the show

Ok, first off, Palmer kicks Sherry out, about damn time too!!!!. I don't believe that she was building a case for Palmer unless it was to take the glory of saving his presidentcy and holding it over his head.

Both sisters are warped and need to get a grip on the real world fast. Kate is not a good love interest for Jack, maybe we should introduce Cali or LG to him

Kim, what can you say... wasted film for this plot line.

Almost can't believe that Mason had the guts to give up being in charge and turn everything over to Tony. He should do good. This tiff that Michelle and Kerry? Terry? have is going to be good. Obviously there is some bad blood between these two.... maybe a good cat fight in the future...someone break out the mud wrestling pit

You just knew that someone was going to have to fly the bomb out of there, but why (according to the previews) is Jack going over the dessert, why doesn't he fly over the ocean? Will have to see if they give an answer next week to that question.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

If they would just stop showing the yawn-inducing Kim plot line, this show would have absolutely no faults IMO!

Thank goodness Sherry is finally gone.

I have got to admit that I was never a big Keifer fan until this show. He IS this character! I love the fact that he can be such a delightful harda** while still playing the "good guy" role convincingly.

Can Kate please learn more facial expressions to convey what she is feeling other than the endless furrowed brow?!?
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Ilikai, when Michelle and whats-her-name were verbally sparring, my wife said "maybe they used to be lovers!" That got me cracking up, with how she's been flirting with Tony.

Keifer was wonderful, as always. I'm glad Palmer located his spine this season. Although I'd have held Sherry in the bare rooms in the basement, so she couldn't contact anyone just in case she WAS involved.

Kim, again a chance to use the bathroom and not miss anything important. Although I have to wonder if she's really done with Lonnie. He's a little minor psychopath, on his way to a complete breakdown.

Yay, Tony's in charge of CTU. It's about damn time. Although Mason left, right when I was beginning to think he wasn't as big an a*hole.

I liked Mason, and I'm hopeful that this was the last we will see of him because I don't want to have to watch him die.

I am glad though that Tony's now in charge as he should be!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Doesn't the actor that plays Lonnie remind you of the actor that plays Shane on THe Shield? like they are brothers maybe.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Well, the guy who plays Lonnie is Kevin Dillon, who is Matt Dillon's brother (the skeevy private eye on Something About Mary), if that helps.

LG.
    Shane on the Shield is played by Walton Goggins. I think it is the psycho-eyes that makes him appear like Shelter Boy. ITA w/ Ili that it's time to ditch Kate and introduce Kiefer to cali or me as the love interest for the season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    They found the bomb!! Now what do you guys think will happen? I'm glad that they didn't do much more with Kim in the shelter room. I have to say that Lonnie was quite a lovely guy A bit scary but he has heart!

Another great show! The send off of George Mason was unbelievable, that final moment where we see him walking out of CTU headquarters,very dignified with his head held high, briefcase in hand, flawless. Did anyone notice that there no sound of the clock ticking when he was leaving?, it was so heart breaking.

FORT Fanatic
    I noticed. Kind of weird not hearing tick, tock, tick, tock, tick.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast