+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teachers- on Tuesdays on NBC

FORT Fogey

Teachers- on Tuesdays on NBC

Well, I haven't seen the thread. Another comedy serie has been added to NBC line up, it's called : TEACHERS.

Well again, it's ok for a debut. The same type of comedy, but i will give it a try becuase it just reminds me of Boston Public on fox. HIT or FLOP, i am on a fence here but we will see.
    Honestly, i don't think there will ever comedies like "Friends", "Family Matters: Steve urkel", "The Jeffersons" and "Everybody loves raymond"

I watched it but probably won't again. Didn't care for it at all, and I think I only laughed once. It's too formulaic.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I wasn't impressed either. Another show where guy loves girl, girl doesn't love guy (yet), several seasons pass of them almost getting together but never quite do or they get together and break-up but eventually get back together. So predictable.

FORT Fogey
    yes, that's what i thought. will be dammed if it last long

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I got all that just from the previews. The only preview line I found the least bit amusing was the "you guys are like a lesbian recruiting poster" one, and where can you go from there? Didn't even give it a shot.

+ Reply to Thread