+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 505 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

General Hospital

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted again. I saw that someone with only two posts started a thread for "Young and the Restless". I think the matching up of Carly and Jax is great! I read in Soap Opera Digest that he wanted to work with her. I'm afraid of what's going to happen with Jason/Sonny/Emily storyline. Commercials are saying that somebody dies. Jason keeps having dreams of Sonny hurting Emily and he's carrying a gun. Will the truth finally come out about Sam and Alexis? I hope it does soon so they can start having some great scenes.

There is already a thread called "Favorite Daytime Soap Opera." Maybe the mods can break the Favorite Daytime Soap into three different threads and have sub-threads for CBS, NBC, and ABC. But that would probably take a lot of work moving soap-specific info into each thread and since this is ultimately a reality tv site, it might not be considered worth the effort.

I don't like the Fav one as much because you have to wade through all the posts to look for ones that are similar to the one you watch. At least if they were network specific, you'd be able to find what you are looking for easier.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 03-29-2006 at 10:42 AM.

Am I the only one that fast forwards thru Sonny and Emily's scenes? I do not like those 2 together. I didn't think I'd like Jax and Carly but I do. I agree PhoenixGal about having Sam tell Alexis soon. I think it will be explosive and good when that happens.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think they let Y&R have its own thread because it took up about half the posts on the Fav SO thread... very boring for those of us who don't watch Y&R. most of the other posts on the Fav SO are ABC soap related.

If you guys all look... the Young and the Restless thread was started in 2003. It's an old one and, as such, just never got joined with the Favorite Soap thread.

And I HATE SOILY! I am so not a fan of that pairing and I have a feeling that that is a widespread feeling. Word has it that the producers/writers have gotten a ton of mail about it. Ick Ick Ick. And one of the latest rumors is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Emily is going to die in the crossfire. But I don't believe that one is going to come true, as I can't imagine they're going to kill off the beloved Emily. (gag) But I've also heard that Nikolas is going to turn over to the dark side.. and Emily is going to get hooked back up with him to *save* him. Rumor also has it that Natalia Livingston is pregnant with Tyler Christopher's baby in real life...so......

But I adore Carly and Jax... and love Skye and Lorenzo together, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    If you guys all look... the Young and the Restless thread was started in 2003. It's an old one and, as such, just never got joined with the Favorite Soap thread.
    Well, I wasn't around back then, but it looks like the Fav Soap Operas thread is about 3 months older, unless I"m misreading the dates on the first posts.
    Yeah, I hear there are LOTS of protests about Sonny and Emily. And here I thought Sonny could be paired with anyone and it would be seen as hot!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse is the one who dies
    . It is in the latest issue of SOD.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In the grocery line I picked up an issue of SOD and it looks like Edward is coming back. I didn't get to read the article because my turn came up to be checked-out and I'm too cheap to buy the magazine

I don't watch every day but I don't like Emily and couldn't care less what happens to her. I don't care for Sonny being the central character of the show either. I'm warming up to NuCarly.

On another site, I also read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse will die. I wonder if his organs will be a two-fer, giving his liver to Noah and maybe his heart to Maxie?

Yes, I knew that one, Nilesgirl.... and it takes place this Friday. It can't come soon enough because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think Matt Marracini is a horrid, horrid actor. I also heard that his liver does go to Noah, but Noah's body rejects it. I've also heard that Manny is killed and Manny's liver is the one that saves Noah.
    Interesting, eh?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I used to watch General whenever I got home early, sometimes do just to see what is going on, but there have been so many horrible pairings and I cannot stand so many of the characters that they focus on nowadays. I miss the Quartermaines! The mob stories are sooo boring and poorly acted.

+ Reply to Thread