+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1032Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... I wasn't wrong! Dangit.

Now who was the doctor? Lulu imagined him, too?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Nice Broadway....you couldn't have been wrong just this once ? So not only did TPTB tease us mercilessly, but clearly poor Lulu has seriously lost it! Oh well, at least Max and Diane are looking up
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

How cute was the "Say Anything" moment at the end with Diane and Max?

I loved that. Okay so kind of big news.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    SOD says that Olivia (that name you heard Kate mutter a while back when Michael shot her) is actually Kate's cousin from Bensonhurst. Sonny feels bad that no one from Kate's (Connie's) family will be at the wedding so he decides to go to BH and bring back Olivia to the wedding as a surprise for Kate. There's a lot going on there and all will come out. Anyway, at the wedding itself, shots will ring out and, once again, our beautiful bride Kate will be hit.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3202161;
    I loved that. Okay so kind of big news.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    SOD says that Olivia (that name you heard Kate mutter a while back when Michael shot her) is actually Kate's cousin from Bensonhurst. Sonny feels bad that no one from Kate's (Connie's) family will be at the wedding so he decides to go to BH and bring back Olivia to the wedding as a surprise for Kate. There's a lot going on there and all will come out. Anyway, at the wedding itself, shots will ring out and, once again, our beautiful bride Kate will be hit.
    woohoo now that is a spoiler I like!

Nilesgirl, to add to your info,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard that Sonny and Olivia apparently have a bouncing grown-up boy. Kate was aware. Sonny, not so much.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Has anyone else caught the preview commercial that's running around (I don't think it was on SoapNet.. but I guess it must have been) where they have some kind of upbeat song playing and then they show all of the different current GH couples??? In it, they appeared to show a quick scene between Genie Francis and Tony Geary... and it's with Genie's shorter haircut. I don't know if maybe it was just splicing together, but I'm wondering if maybe there are new plans to keep her around since he is apparently coming back in the next week or two.

Not a spoiler as the commercial wasn't definitive in any way... it just got me wondering (and hoping.)

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3202265;
    Nilesgirl, to add to your info,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard that Sonny and Olivia apparently have a bouncing grown-up boy. Kate was aware. Sonny, not so much.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    So would that be Spinelli...? Olivia does look like she could be Spinelli's mother if they casted her for that purpose...

Today's episode was really good, I never liked Kate's character and the fight she had with Olivia was a good way to end things...what I didnt like was the loud gunshot(?) banging noise type thing at the end, that just left me confused, was there an actual gunshot or was it just a noise to end things in a abrupt manner?

It was a gunshot.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It was a gunshot.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I hope I'm doing this right! Kate is shot but lives, Spinelli is not Sonny's son. Another actor has been cast to play the part. Spoiler from another site... I can find the actor's bio if I can remember where I read his name.

+ Reply to Thread