+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 536 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree1151Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

OMG, nilesgirl... that will be great!!! And that's the perfect fit, too.

I missed most of the event, too, nilesgirl... but Spinelli got hit by a car when he and Maxie were behind the warehouses. I believe Spinelli was into full-on "protect Jason" mode, aka he was spying on Karpov and his lady lawyer. He had internal injuries that Hunter had to go in and fix.

And yes, the ongoing Robin throwing conflict where there is none storyline has gone far beyond old. I love that couple and this manufactured conflict is just silly. Can't they think of anything better to write that brings them an interesting storyline?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I can just imagine said actor's character going up against the likes of Sonny, Jerry Jax, Zacchara or Karpov, depending on the storyline....oooh the possiblities! GH must make this happen...lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Soap trials are never very realistic, but Johnny's takes the cake. The father of the murder victim is the prosecutor? The sort-of grandfather of the defendant's girlfriend is on the jury? The jurors are talking freely to each other during the trial? Are we supposed to take any of this seriously? The writers are out of their mind. The only reasons I even watch this show are Robin/Patrick, Jason/Liz and Spinelli. The rest of it is just a hot mess.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3196582;
    Soap trials are never very realistic, but Johnny's takes the cake. The father of the murder victim is the prosecutor? The sort-of grandfather of the defendant's girlfriend is on the jury? The jurors are talking freely to each other during the trial? Are we supposed to take any of this seriously? The writers are out of their mind. The only reasons I even watch this show are Robin/Patrick, Jason/Liz and Spinelli. The rest of it is just a hot mess.
    I thought the same thing about the jurors talking to each other during the trial. If it were a real courtroom, Edwqard would've been dismissed a long time ago. Heck, he probably wouldn't even be allowed on the jury in the first place.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I know, don't they have enough jurors so Edward can go home? Why didn't they just call Luke in too...

I am glad Laura is back, hope it is not a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3197419;
    I am glad Laura is back, hope it is not a dream.
    Oh, it is completely just a dream... a coping mechanism for Lulu. I was pretty confident of that before, but over the last week they have been showing people walk up to Lulu while Laura is just leaving... and there's no sign of Laura anywhere and no one has noticed that "someone" had just been with her. Both Lucky and Nikolas would have seen her by now.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It isn't a dream. SOD has announced that Laura will finally show herself to everyone very soon.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Oh wow....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I was way off, eh? Suckered in by the fact that no one has caught Laura talking with Lulu. They always get there just as Laura is walking away and all of a sudden she's just gone. Ooops... sowwie!

The exact quote in SOD is:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the What will happen section for GH, it says: "Laura is ready to reveal herself"
    So there you have it. I, too, thought it was strange how she was leaving just as everyone else kept coming to see her but I guess it's not what we thought. I CAN'T WAIT! My only question is, why didn't she want her boys to know that she was alert and walking around?

Ahh... so that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    leaves the possibility that Laura is going to reveal herself to Lulu as a dream. I might not be way off after all.

+ Reply to Thread