+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 483 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm a long time fan of GH, been watching for close to 30 years now. And I am so disappointed in the direction this show has taken over the past couple of years. I think the writing is at it's worst right now. I still tune in on and off to check on what's happening, I keep hoping that I'm going to see some improvement soon.

I am watching GH Nightshift right now and I'm loving it, mostly because of Robert Scorpio and Jagger being on it. The daytime show should take note and try to incorporate more hospital related storylines versus all mob for the entire hour.

Nightshift is much better than GH, mostly because of Jagger, but the story is more interesting, not the same old stuff..

Kate has to be the most boring character on GH ever. I find her relationship with Sonny boring. I have been watching Gh since the early 70's and now I can barely stand to look at the screen when its on. I dvr and ff most of it. I used to love Carly and since she has been with Jax I find her to be total snoozeville. The only thing this show has going for it is Spinelli,lol.

Sonny has hooked up with several boring women over the course of the show!

I can't even remember their names, but the only interesting pairings he's had have been Brenda and Carly.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3160831;
    Sonny has hooked up with several boring women over the course of the show!

I can't even remember their names, but the only interesting pairings he's had have been Brenda and Carly.
    I agree those have been the only Sonny pairings I have liked. Kate is more suited for someone like Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3160619;
    Nightshift is much better than GH, mostly because of Jagger, but the story is more interesting, not the same old stuff..
    Now see... I cannot stand Nightshift because the acting is so absolutely horrible. But I'm still enjoying GH. But I do wish there were more hospital storylines on GH... agreed.

Y'all will be happy with the cover story from one of the soap mags on the stands this week. Maybe it'll help redeem GH for some of you, as the story is about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maurice Benard leaving the show to pursue other interests. So expect Sonny to get killed in this Jason/Sonny misunderstanding/war.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I read that article about MB in Soaps in Depth, Broadway and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he said he's happy with his storyline right now and it doesn't sound like he's going anywhere. I think it was just the magazine trying to drive sales with a misleading headline.

Sad to say, but I think TPTB created Night Shift to placate those of us who prefer storylines focusing on the hospital (imagine that, focusing on a hospital on a show called General Hospital ) so they didn't have to do away with all the General Mafia crap. I'd love to see Sonny gone, along with Kate. Then they can get Jason out of the business and he can marry Liz. Hey, this is my fantasy, I can imagine what I want!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical They'd find some way of screwing up Jason and Liz if they got them together. Better to let you keep your fantasy, right?

And darnitall about the Soaps in Depth article. Of course I hadn't had a chance to read the actual article... cashier was too efficient this time. Darn them!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'd like to see Sonny & Kate leave too or at least get little air time. Sonny needs a woman who brings conflict to be interesting. But I don't want to see him with Carly. Been done.

Every time I have bought one of those magazines the cover and actual story were drastically different...

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3161679;
    I'd like to see Sonny & Kate leave too or at least get little air time. Sonny needs a woman who brings conflict to be interesting. But I don't want to see him with Carly. Been done.

Every time I have bought one of those magazines the cover and actual story were drastically different...
    The thing is they have tried to put Sonny with someone other than Carly or Brenda and it doesn't work. Sonny needs someone who fits into his lifestyle without missing a beat and Kate is not it. I don't buy this so called lifetime of love he and Kate are supposed to share, because it doesn't come across on screen.

Carly since she has been with Jax is not herself its as if Jax has sucked all the personality out of her. I know Carly isn't a like able person to most but I got her when she was with Sonny. Carly today with Jax leaves me shaking my head:nono

+ Reply to Thread