+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 484 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

im actually not looking forward to Genie's return as Laura... i was excited for the first 500 times they done it, but now its just getting old and need to be stopped! I think she will only return for Lulu's dilemma and will return to her vegetative state again once that story is put to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3127264;
    Here's a link to an article on MSNBC : Laura is returning to 'General Hospital'

Looks like they aren't being specific about the length of her stay.
    Not specific, but another short stay I wish they'd let her stick around, I think she'd add a lot. On the bright side, she looked great and the haircut is adorable! Thanks for posting the link
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Not interested in, or looking forward to Laura's return. I've always found Genie Francis to be a bit of a bore. Nonetheless, It'll be interesting to see how they get Lulu out of this latest, Logan murder fiasco.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I WANT FRISCO!!!!! I know that he's on B&B right now but couldn't they spare him for a few episodes? Someone really needs to reign Maxie in and obviously Mac can't do it. Maybe she'd be a little less messed up, stuck up, whatever if her father was around! Seriously. With Noah back again, they need to bring Frisco back. I'd love to see him again. And, I know she's been this way for a while, but when exactly did Lulu become so self-destructive (dating dangerous men and defending them when they commit a crime?)?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3148010;
    And, I know she's been this way for a while, but when exactly did Lulu become so self-destructive (dating dangerous men and defending them when they commit a crime?)?
    Since she's been bound and determined to be her mother. Or rather, since she has been afraid of turning into her mother. From that point on it's been a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What's supposed to happen with the piano-loving neighbor girl that has learned their identities?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3148010;
    I WANT FRISCO!!!!! I know that he's on B&B right now but couldn't they spare him for a few episodes? Someone really needs to reign Maxie in and obviously Mac can't do it. Maybe she'd be a little less messed up, stuck up, whatever if her father was around! Seriously. With Noah back again, they need to bring Frisco back. I'd love to see him again. And, I know she's been this way for a while, but when exactly did Lulu become so self-destructive (dating dangerous men and defending them when they commit a crime?)?

If Frisco couldn't even show up for his own daughter's funeral, it's not likely he will show up to reign in Maxie

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3148032;
    Since she's been bound and determined to be her mother. Or rather, since she has been afraid of turning into her mother. From that point on it's been a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What's supposed to happen with the piano-loving neighbor girl that has learned their identities?
    My guess is blackmail... She seems to have thing for teacher Logan.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3149601;
    My guess is blackmail... She seems to have thing for teacher Logan.
    Teacher Logan? Do you mean Johnny?? Logan's dead
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yep... of course she meant Johnny, aka Joe the piano teacher. And it'll obviously set off the "Johnny and Lulu go on the run" show. Hopefully he won't "accidentally" kill the chickee's big, bad, brother first.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3149673;
    Teacher Logan? Do you mean Johnny?? Logan's dead
    Ack! Yes, I meant Johnny!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread