+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 527 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree1092Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I think Jagger ended up as a cop, but I don't remember how he started..oh wait! Wasn't he in high school or something with the whole Brenda/Karen/Jason thing? And, juicy scoop, just 'cause I think they're so cute, per SOD
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Spinelli and Maxie hit the sheets!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

i'm so disappointed in what happened with Logan and Lulu, i thought they were so cute together... i thought his character had potential, im sad they decided to go in a different direction after Johnny's character was introduce.

it would have been a great story line to play the Spencer Baldwin angle for YEARS to come

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3124451;
    I don't think Jagger ever worked for Sonny. His brother, Stone, did. But I actually don't remember what Jagger did other than date all of the hot girls in town so I could be mistaken.

And... from what I've seen....yes, he is just as hot as he used to be. He has aged, but he has done so very nicely. VERY.

that's right, jagger was stone's brother!! I totally forgot

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3125570;
    i'm so disappointed in what happened with Logan and Lulu, i thought they were so cute together... i thought his character had potential, im sad they decided to go in a different direction after Johnny's character was introduce.

Until johnny showed up, I really thought they were positioning Lulu and Logan to be the new Luke and Laura.

I'm not all that upset about Logan getting killed. I never really liked the character after the whole bet with Maxie. I don't like Johnny either, so I'd prefer Lulu found someone who wasn't a) a psycho or b) a baby gangster. They're just setting up the character for a whole "see how much she is/isn't going down the same path as her mother." This isn't a spoiler, since it's been all over Yahoo news (plus, I'm sure they'll advertise the hell out of it), but Genie Francis is coming back for a little while very soon. I wonder if she'll just be sitting in a chair like a veg or if she'll miraculously come out of her vegetative state to council her daughter. I wish they'd bring her back permanently (even though I do enjoy Luke with Tracy) instead of just hauling her out for sweeps.

I'm excited about Night Shift coming back. I read an article that indicated they're going to do much better about synching up the events on both shows so it won't be like last time. Remember how Jason was in jail and then working in the hospital at the same time?

Spinelli is really growing on me lately. I loved it when he stood up to Mr. Sir (Sonny) yesterday about Jason's arrest. I just hope this advertised sleeping with Maxie isn't just her way of distracting him from investigating Logan's murder. I hate when he gets used like that - he looks like a wounded puppy when he finds out.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3126759;
    Spinelli is really growing on me lately. I loved it when he stood up to Mr. Sir (Sonny) yesterday about Jason's arrest. I just hope this advertised sleeping with Maxie isn't just her way of distracting him from investigating Logan's murder. I hate when he gets used like that - he looks like a wounded puppy when he finds out.
    I absolutely adore spinelli. He is just too sweet! Actually, as far as Maxie and Spinelli sleeping together, I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Maxie kinda freaks out because she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. She thinks Spinelli thinks it was a mistake, that he was just trying to make her feel better, so she assures him it won't happen again.

I'm excited for this Night Shift too. Its weird how there wasn't any continuity, but somethings they'll refer to, and others not. Like they talk about Spinelli shooting himself in the foot, but I don't think they mention him sleeping with Jolene. It seems like they're portraying him as a virgin now, but maybe it's more that he hasn't had much experience

And I hadn't heard about Genie ! Do you know how long she's coming back for?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3126934;
    And I hadn't heard about Genie ! Do you know how long she's coming back for?
    Here's a link to an article on MSNBC : Laura is returning to 'General Hospital'

Looks like they aren't being specific about the length of her stay.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks for the article, link, did not hear that before. She looks great!

Don't think I want to see Spin/Maxie together unless they will be a couple for a little bit, their dynamic as friends is too good now.

Oh, I am very excited about Genie Francis coming back! I don't think it would be to play a vegetative state, or they'd just have a person in a blond wig being seen from behind like they've normally done in those scenes.

I thought the Logan/Lulu storyline had great potential at first thanks to the Spencer/Baldwin fun. But I didn't like the actor that played Logan... he was far too stiff and robotic. He looked so much like Scotty that there wasn't much of a chance of recasting him, was there? And I don't know what they did with Kin Shriner's contract.. so they didn't get much mileage out of that, either.

Spinelli is just so darned adorable.. the type of guy that you just want to protect from ever being hurt. And I just don't see them softening Maxie enough to be a good match for him. But then again, opposites attract and I've got quite a few friends and relatives couplings that are made up of a similar dynamic: wild female and laid back male. I'm still enjoying them.

Hating Carly's current storyline (but love the actress). She's gone way over her normal selfish tendencies, in my opinion, and it's just really hitting me wrong. Her insanely skewed view of how Jax's kiss with Kate was cheating but her sleeping with Sonny was not... typical Carly but ... I can't quite put words to how I think that it's just a bit more evil than her typical, narrow-minded, selfish self.

I missed all but a late 5 minutes of Friday's show so I have to catch up on exactly what happened that finally convinced Robin that Patrick truly does love her and want to be a father to their baby. I love them.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread