+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 518 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree1046Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

so is Michael dead? What happened???

Michael was shot by a bullet meant for Sonny. The bullet was fired by Dr. Ian Devlin. He is a coma until the writers can age him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

thanks...couldn't find it

Okay. I have a question regarding the new season of Nightshift. SOD said that one of the characters coming in was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jagger Cates. But I was under the impression that he was dead? Am I getting him confused with someone else? If he's still alive, then what happened between him and Karen?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

That isn't a secret... they've been heavily promoting Antonio Sabato Jr.'s return as Jagger Cates.

Hmmm... I don't remember the details of where/what happened to that character. Didn't he become a cop and initially leave with Karen. They got divorced, I thought, prior to her return to Port Charles.

I'll have to go exploring.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I could've sworn that the last time we saw Karen, she mentioned that Jagger was killed somehow. I could be wrong, however.

I don't rememeber Karen saying he died. I thought he left her for another woman.

Glad to see him back, he is still very hot.

Oooooh. Okay. I think you're right. Thanks for clearing it up.

I didn't watch the first round of Night Shift. And i got a little irritated when after it wrapped up, some of the story from night shift was tossed on to GH as if everyone should know what was going on.

But with the eye candy coming, I will have to watch it this time. I hope he is still as hot as he used to be.

Before he hooked up with Karen and became a cop, didn't he used to work for Sonny?

I don't think Jagger ever worked for Sonny. His brother, Stone, did. But I actually don't remember what Jagger did other than date all of the hot girls in town so I could be mistaken.

And... from what I've seen....yes, he is just as hot as he used to be. He has aged, but he has done so very nicely. VERY.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread