+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 505 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Same here, MsDiva... from Liz hate to the 1976 starting date.

I do love the show and have been enjoying this storyline very much. Laura Wright's acting has been flawless. The Claudia Zacchara character still bugs the heck out of me, but I'm fine with it. And I am especially extremely grateful that they have brought something new in for Ric. I can't wait to see where that story takes him.

Loved the way they ended the show yesterday with Spinelli accidentally grabbingpouncing on Maxie's boob. Hilarious reactions from both of them before the breakaway.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2947580;
    I do think they have Chemistry and I enjoyed their interaction when she played the original Carly. Liz bores me she is so judgemental and she is quickly catching up with Carly in husbands and kids.lol
    For whatever reason both Elizabeth and Carly have succeeded in making pretty much every male character in Port Charles their proverbial b*tch. In other words, the two of them always get it their way whenever they want, with whom they want, whenever they want. And by that I mean the men in their lives immediately bow to their wishes at the drop of a hat. Enough already.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Liz thinks she's all that and she's not. I love the humor, Diane and Alexis crack me up and the Diane/Max thing, too funny!

I just about died of laughter when Alexis caught Max and Diane together.lol

FORT Fanatic

I have to say I think they screwed up when they ruined Jason and Sam. To me they were the best love story on daytime. Just because Kelly Monaco was thinking of leaving - they completely trashed what they had. I do not like Jason and Liz - yet I really like their characters. Liz and Lucky belong together. The end.

I like Liz and Lucky when it was the original Lucky. Even Jacob Young was better than Greg Vaughn. I just don't see any chemistry between Becky and Greg at all. I wouldn't be upset if Lucky and Sam got married and then left Port Charles. I HATED Jason and Sam together, mainly because I've never liked Sam. I can't stand her whispery voice. I actually really like Liz and I HATE that they ruined things for her and Jason. I liked seeing him happy for once.

I never liked Sarah Browne as Carly, so I'm surprised that I actually can tolerate her as Claudia. She always seemed too butch as Carly - those muscular arms and the bow-legged walk. Meh. As Claudia, the bit of masculinity works. Still, I don't want her taking over the show. There's already too much mob crap on this show. The reason I loved Night Shift - even though it definitely wasn't perfect - was that we actually got to see the hospital. I've been annoyed ever since this show turned into Gangster Hospital.

Hey, does anyone remember how they were hinting around on Night Shift about Brenda coming back? What ever happened there? They had Alyssa Milano on the cover of some magazine promoting her as the new Brenda, but nothing ever happened. I can't say I want Brenda to come back again. It would feel like stunt casting to bring Vanessa back. Plus, I actually like Jax with Carly, so I don't want Brenda getting in the way.

Did anyone else want to smack Patrick today when he was talking to Coleman about Anna? WTH was that about? Did I miss the part where he had a thing for Anna? Why do they always have to mess things up between Robin and Patrick? I love those two together and I just want Robin to be happy. I do laugh every time tiny, little Robin talks about being "fat." She probably weighs 105 lbs, soaking wet....holding a brick.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I was stunned at Patrick's lust for Anna..eew. It is almost creepy, but maybe that is the new guy. I am glad to see her back, hope it is for more than 1 day.

I also like Jax/Carly and don't want to see Brenda return unless it is for Sonny.

Now Brenda needs to stay gone her time as come and gone. Brenda & Jax are just so blah and I have been so over Brenda and Sonny long ago. My hatred of Brenda however is outdone by heat of a thousand suns hatred of all things Kate. Kate bores me and What Sonny sees in her is beyond me. Kate can't seem to be bothered with his kids and barely seems concerned his son is dying(yeah I know he shot her, too bad he missed). Carjax annoys also. Carly is a fave of mine her husband is a jerk.

Critical, I'm so with you in that I'm completely over the Gangster Hospital. Hate it. Maybe if the mob story line had some sort of repercussions and they weren't painted as some sort of white knights? I'd like it more. I'm not saying make it realistic (boring...it is supposed be somewhat of a fantasy from real life) BUT..they are mobsters....they shouldn't exactly have hearts of gold. Make them dirtier, grittier, make them more evil! Then I might actually start enjoying them and for the love of God...give the PCD some sort of chops instead of these jokes that couldn't solve a crime or win one against the mob if their lives depended upon it.

I love Liz, no matter who they pair her with and then try to destroy her, I still remember her from the early days; the same with Robin and Anna and no matter what they do to them that won't change. I do wish they'd give all three characters romances worthy of them (shoot throw Alexis into that mix too!)

I liked Kate when she first came on but them she got too mollified and was ruined for me. I'm trying to watch it again but time constraints and leaves me with just reading recaps *sighs*

I like Carly too, she's another character that I tolerate no matter what because of fond memories and the hopes that some day she will be returned to what she was when the writing was really good.

The mobster stuff has annoyed me from the get go. I've never liked Maurice "Mumbles" Benard...not even when he was on AMC all those years ago as Nico. I'd be perfectly happy if Jason told Sonny where to stick it so he could marry Liz and be happy. Jason used to have that motorcycle shop - why can't he do that again and live off his bank account?

I'm sure Johnny didn't kill Sonny - much too anti-climactic - but I can dream until Monday when we learn it was just a flesh wound.

The whole "Patrick has the hots for Anna" thing just feels like one more road block the writers are manufacturing to keep Robin and Patrick from being together like we all want them to be. Hopefully, Jason Thompson will be back this week. Right now, it doesn't even feel like Patrick in those scenes, so I'll forgive him for the Anna lust.

I actually like this new, more mature Carly. She had to grow up sometime, although I guess Erika Kane never has! I never liked Sarah Browne as Carly, partly because of the actress and partly because I just hated what the character did. Laura Wright is doing a great job, imho. Still, Tamara Braun is my favorite Carly.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread