+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 479 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree858Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2906245;
    Okay, Katydid,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I like that rumor. But who is Jesse Sofer? heh.
    I agree, I do love the storylines that are going to come out of this shooting. I have high hopes for the rest of it.

Just let Michael die and the writers can ask for repentence later. I'll forgive them.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jesse Sofer played Will Munson on ATWT. Good actor. He looks kinda like Maurice's kid, but should look more like AJ. He SORASed Will, who was a redhead as well.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Ohhh.. okay.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just went and looked at him on imdb and the picture there actually looks like he could carry off an older Michael well. Yes, his hair would be darker, but in that picture he looks like he could be a freckled redhead whose hair just got darker. But I never watched As the World Turns to know whether this picture is an oddity, so I trust you completely. That could be an interesting storyline.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Anyone else enjoy Kate giving Lulu a verbal smackdown today? It's about time that someone put the girl in her place. Of course, Kate often says what fans are thinking.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Ok, I'll repeat myself and say I hate when kids get shot, but....so far this story has been great! Laura Wright has been phenominal as Carly, I'm actually finally liking Kate and Sonny (but is it too late?), and Claudia is showing a (slightly) softer edge. PurrpleCat, I think there are plenty of repercussions this time for the violence. I know what you mean about it taking more violence, but everyone is affected, and paying dearly. There is really good story arcing out of this for everyone...how great was it to see Monica and Jason connect? Diane and Max were too cute, Alexis is terrified for Kristina, and absolutely everyone is blaming themself for this tragedy. My major complaint is Jason and Liz. I want Jason to be a dad to Jake and for them to be together as family, now it looks like that won't happen. But as long as TPTB work them back together eventually, I'll survive . And, on a completely different topic, I'm starting to like Nic and Nadine together too. And Robin and Patrick are headed in the right direction, Spinelli and Maxie are cute together....Wow. I'm actually finding nothing nothing to complain about on GH!!! Now if only AMC would get it's act together.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Normally, I look forward to Robin / Patrick scenes, but this week, I've been hoping we don't see any. I don't want any key scenes to happen while this substitute actor is playing Patrick. I read an article that indicated Jason Thompson would be out for maybe four episodes, so I'm hoping nothing major happens until he gets back. This guy playing Patrick is a hottie, but he's not an actor and he has no chemistry with Kimberly McCullough.

On the bright side, I'm always happy to see Finola Hughes on the show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I've watched this show since the early 80s but could not take another second of the mini mobster and his gummy bear gang so I've left it. All I do now is read the boards and wait patiently for the day when the writing gets better *sighs* I do miss my GH when it used to be ...oh I don't know about hospitals, nurses, doctors...silly me for thinking that a show with the name HOSPITAL in it would be about those things. *rolls eyes*

The recent SL (from what I've read) is horrible! A child got shot? More violence against women? Sonny....well just being his usual jerky self?

Katydyd - you are the first person I've read who actually is enjoying GH...hmmm...I may just have to tune back in at least once to see if maybe...just maybe....it has gotten more bearable.

I've got to tell you Harmony, I may be enjoying it because I actually like the mob story line I know in real life Sonny and Jason would never be considered heroes or suitable romantic partners. But if I want real life, I'll watch....um, OK, not much on TV to choose from for "real life" but you get where I'm going . As long as the story is entertaining and interesting, and I'm liking the actors, I'll tune in. And I gotta tell you, GH has the BEST cast on daytime, bar none. I think Michael getting shot has really been a catalyst for great story. I guess I look at it not like a child got shot, but a character got shot, and what happens next? And really, what else could possibly have given Sonny, Carly, Jason, et al, a harder smack about the consequences of the life they chose? There is plenty of humor with Alexis and Diane, Maxie and Spinelli, Diane and Max... There is actually plenty of action going on at the hospital too: Patrick and Robin, Nadine and Nic (Nic is there pretty often), Liz, Epiphany, and hey...Michael is in a coma after all But in all honesty, if you really dislike the mob story, you may not be to happy with it anyway
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I love the mob & Sonny Corinthos. I used to love me some Jason, however since he hooked up with Liz he is so dead to me. Liz is one character I despise. I have been watching this show since 1976.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2947548;
    I love the mob & Sonny Corinthos. I used to love me some Jason, however since he hooked up with Liz he is so dead to me. Liz is one character I despise. I have been watching this show since 1976.
    I have to agree with you there. There was a time when I enjoyed Jason and Elizabeth but this past number of months the two of them together have become snooze-worthy. Jason is one of my favourite male characters on the show. I'd like to see him in a new, sizzling hot relationship with someone - not sure why (and not sure how it would be justifiedJ) but Claudia Zacchara comes to mind immediately.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 04-25-2008 at 02:46 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I do think they have Chemistry and I enjoyed their interaction when she played the original Carly. Liz bores me she is so judgemental and she is quickly catching up with Carly in husbands and kids.lol

+ Reply to Thread