+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 479 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree870Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2885917;
    I don't like what they are writing for her at the moment. This incessant door to door irritation party has to stop.
    Just howt he hell does she know where EVERYONE in Port Charles lives, that's what I want to know.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Was Claudia wearing black shoes today? Looked like it. I thought they always were red. And that she wears all the bracelets to cover a scar from a suicide attempt. And now she wants to destroy Carly because Carly didn't succomb to her charms. Ugh. You'd think they were setting HER up to be murdered with the way they are writing her to be hated by all.

Wonder if Jason will have any band-aids from THIS round of surgery.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

This headline has been out for a while now, but just in case
    Click to see Spoiler:
    has anyone heard anything about either Sonny, Carly, Claudia, or Kate will die?
    I personally like all of those characters, but if i had to choose one, i would pick Kate.

Would someone please make me the happiest GH fan in the world right now by telling me that Michael is going to die?????????? PUHLEEZE? I will be eternally grateful!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2904991;
    Would someone please make me the happiest GH fan in the world right now by telling me that Michael is going to die?????????? PUHLEEZE? I will be eternally grateful!

I second that. Can't stand the kid. Never could.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I don't like Michael either, but I HATE when they kill children on this show like they're the disposable crew member on Star Trek or something. If they don't want to deal with that character any more I'd prefer that they just send him off to military school instead of shooting him in the head and turning him into a vegetable. It's just a little too brutal for me. BJ dying was bad enough, but that was a drunk driver, not a mob hit gone bad.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't really care for Michael, but he is essentially a part of the future for the show, I think if he had been left to boarding school, or military school as mentioned, there could've been some potential for his character development later on. At this rate, I wouldnt put it pass me that he ends up dying.

I'll spolier this even though it's only rumor, but it's rumored in SOD...my source for truth
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael will stay in his coma for awhile, and when he comes out of it....surprise! He will have aged. One recast being mentioned is Jesse Sofer.
    I hate having kids shot, but man this has kicked off some really great story....I only wish Jason and Liz could have had at least 5 whole minutes of happiness, 'cause you know this is going to destroy that whole "happily ever after" for them. At least for now....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Okay, Katydid,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I like that rumor. But who is Jesse Sofer? heh.
    I agree, I do love the storylines that are going to come out of this shooting. I have high hopes for the rest of it.

Just let Michael die and the writers can ask for repentence later. I'll forgive them.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The problem with this whole storyline is that Guza said that this is in response to the fans complaints there are norepercussions for the violence on the show. Uhhhh, so instead of prison for a mobster, or juvie for Michael shooting Kate, we get MORE VIOLENCE?

And as a Liason fan, I'm just irritated.
    Last edited by PurrpleCat; 04-09-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

+ Reply to Thread