+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 497 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree942Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I have not watched this week, because of the story you just describe. Can't bring myself to, Jax & Carly deserve happiness.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2857725;
    I don't think I've ever seen Jax cry until today. What a great scene! Although I'm somewhat annoyed that they can't give Carly and Jax a little happiness for a change.
    This would be because TPTB think Carly really belongs with Sonny, and a child with someone else would interfere with that? Not that I"m able to watch these days... assuming the baby was Jax's. Did Jax and Carly marry? I read something somewhere about Sonny only realizing C was the love of his life as she was about to marry Jax.

No they did get married. They went to some tropical island for their honeymoon (I think it was the Bahamas). That's where she got bit by something and Jax helped her. They got home and after months of going back and forth about children, Carly spoke with Kelly Lee and decided to try some tricks like lighting candles and stuff to set the mood so she and Jax could do the deed and get pregnant. Jax wanted a night of true passion instead of something that had to be "set up" so he turned that night down. Later, she anc Jax did make love and when she went to Kelly, she told her that she was pregnant. She was all excited to tell the boys when she learned that Michael was missing and you know the rest.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I have to say that I am not enjoying the Claudia Zacchara character. They were so determined to put Sarah Brown to use that all they have her doing each show is flitting around from person to person seeing who she can annoy next. Stop forcing her on me and just let her character take shape. Grrrrrrrrrr
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2883469;
    I have to say that I am not enjoying the Claudia Zacchara character. They were so determined to put Sarah Brown to use that all they have her doing each show is flitting around from person to person seeing who she can annoy next. Stop forcing her on me and just let her character take shape. Grrrrrrrrrr
    Agreed. And now that Guza is back and "tweaking" her she is even more annoying. Love Robin and Patrick though.

Also love your new avatar Broadway. I've been a Tigers fan all my life.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Big news. SOD has said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    during Claudia's "war" with Sonny, she will accidentally shoot Michael!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

OMG how cute was that scene at the hospital last week with Patrick helping the frazzled mother with her baby? He didn't even have a clue how to hold onto the poor child. And the look on the baby's face was priceless...lol! I like how Robin was smirking at him in the background and then him asking her why she didn't come and rescue him.

Too cute.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

bee stung lips and PurrpleCat... I, too, am so happy that they are returning to the Robin and Patrick storyline. I find them so cute, and I want to see the walls completely broken down. Big, bad Patrick is going to make a charming father.

PurrpleCat... I seem to be the kiss of death this year when it comes to supporting teams, but my boys are poised to be pretty darned hot. Let's hope it all holds true.

nilesgirl, that will be an interesting development. Hmmmmmm.... I'll leave it at that for now. Hopefully it'll change the direction things are currently traveling.

Nilesgirl, I think it's actually
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ian that shoots Michael, not Claudia, though she orders the hit on Sonny. Apparently though, she is devasted by the "mistake". She does hold to the "you don't mess with family" code of ethics...such as it is
    . Either way, should make for good story! Anyway, I guess I'm in the minority, because I really like Claudia. I've always been a Sarah B fan, and I think this character is fun, with lots of places for her to go I keep thinking something nasty happened with her and Trevor when she was younger (molested, maybe?) and I'm trying to figure age-wise a way for her to turn out to be Johnny's mom. OK, I realize it's impossible and not going to happen...Cady McClain's Dixie as mom to Jacob Young's JR aside...but you have to admit she is so protective of him. She acts very parental towards him, but I guess that's just because she is a good bit older than him. But I still think Trevor molested her.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

You could very well be right, Katydyd. I've been tossing that thought around between whether it was her father or Trevor. Trevor would make sense because when she was younger he was probably still able to manipulate her emotions and keep her in line by threatening to tell so he thought it would be more of the same when he insisted she return... but then she's had several hospital conversations where she acts like he did something to her. But that could just be that he knows what Trevor did but did nothing to stop/punish him for it.

And, for clarification, I do like the potential for Claudia Zacchara and I like Sarah Brown, but I don't like what they are writing for her at the moment. This incessant door to door irritation party has to stop. Just do something meaty with her already. Then I'll stop whining.

+ Reply to Thread