+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 504 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree967Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

There has been speculation that Johnny Z. is Trevor's kid. I think it would be more fun it "Olivia" was really an "Oliver" and that Johnny is KATE's kid. Wouldn't that kill Sonny?
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat;2840344;
    There has been speculation that Johnny Z. is Trevor's kid. I think it would be more fun it "Olivia" was really an "Oliver" and that Johnny is KATE's kid. Wouldn't that kill Sonny?
    I haven't watched my dvr'd epi's for this week so I don't know (but I can't wait for the scene between Sonny and Jason in the hospital )...has Kate mentioned Olivia other than mistaking her for Alexis? 'Cause I still think Olivia could be the one who was taking care of the child. Age wise, it fits if Kate mistook Alexis for Olivia. Maybe something happened to Olivia and that's how Kate lost track of the child....In which case, Johnny could be Kate and Sonny's. Or how about.....Spinelli ?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2842737;
    Or how about.....Spinelli ?
    I had the same thought, Katydyd. We talked about it upthread a little while back. I think Spinelli as Sonny's kid would be much more entertaining. I checked around for spoilers about Spinelli's parents and couldn't find anything. Either it's a BIG spoiler or the writers haven't decided what they're doing yet!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2844765;
    I had the same thought, Katydyd. We talked about it upthread a little while back. I think Spinelli as Sonny's kid would be much more entertaining. I checked around for spoilers about Spinelli's parents and couldn't find anything. Either it's a BIG spoiler or the writers haven't decided what they're doing yet!
    Except...having now actually watched last week...what was the comment about the Zaccara's wiping out an entire family and taking in Johnny? First I've heard Johnny isn't a natural son. Or did I mistake what I thought I heard? I don't know I kinda like both ideas the more I think about it. Spinelli as Sonny and Kate's son would be beyond adorable, sweet and comical. And having Jason as his mentor and basically a father figure all this time, but Sonny is the dad...On the other hand, I really like Sarah B as Claudia...love the character! So that would make for some very interesting dynamics. Her beloved "brother" the son of the hated Kate and lusted after Sonny. Hmmmmm.....Either way its a win/win situation
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

There has been a rumour for months that Spinelli would turn out to be Sonnys child by Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2848189;
    There has been a rumour for months that Spinelli would turn out to be Sonnys child by Kate.
    Well see, there you go. Here I thought I came up with this brilliant idea You and Critical busted my teeny balloon. Oh well. I know nothing except what I read in SOD and SOW...the source for truth I still say both would make fine offspring. I know! Twins.....separated at birth
    Desiderata

Well, from today's show it looks like they are leading to a Johnny as Trevor's son. Ric has another brother in the mob.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Awwwww... how very sad that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Carly lost her baby. This should hopefully bring Jax a meaty storyline, however.

Spoilered only because it hasn't aired on the west coast yet.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't think I've ever seen Jax cry until today. What a great scene! Although I'm somewhat annoyed that they can't give Carly and Jax a little happiness for a change.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm interested in seeing how this entire "the world against Sonny" war plays out. Claudia and Johnny are both after him, and now Jax is as well. Things are not going to be pretty, but hopefully they're well written.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread