+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 479 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree869Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Maybe Olivia is Kate's daughter with an old mobster (Joe Scully, a Zacchara, pick one), and Kate left Sonny in th eold days so he wouldn't know she was pregnant, and she left the baby with "Connie's" family and stays away to protect the baby. Perhaps farfetched, but this IS Guza's show.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2812572;
    Or could it be that Olivia is Kate's sister who took Kate's child in for whatever reason?
    I think I'd be more likely to go along with this kind of scenario since she mistook Alexis for Olivia. Not that Alexis is ancient by a long shot, but she is a bit older than Kate.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Aaargh! Has Sonny always been this self-absorbed or is this a new thing with him?!!! Here's Jason, lying in a hospital bed, facing the possibilty of not using his hands again (which would mean he wouldn't be able to work for Sonny anymore) and all Sonny can think about is Jason getting up and doing what he was hired to do! He's been treating Jason like a servant for months now and it makes me soooo mad! It seems like all Sonny cares about is himself. It's like he doesn't even really care about Jason. The only thing he wants him for is to do his dirty work. If Jason's hands are permantly damaged, Sonny will have no more use for him and it will be as if he never existed! I used to love Sonny but I don't like the person that he seems to have become over the past 2 years. And I HATE the way he treats Jason! He honestly thinks that Jason deliberately damaged his hands so he wouldn't have to work for Sonny anymore? Here's a bit of the dialogue that just went down and how I would've responded.
    Sonny: You need to think about getting out of bed and doing your job. Find Michael and find out who shot Kate because I don't know what to do.
    What I would've said: Here's a thought, Sonny, how about stop being so self-absorbed, get off your butt and do the job yourself!!!
    Okay. Rant over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Nilesgirl--

EXACTLY! It sure looks like they are setting up a break-up of Sonny and Jason. For months it has been, "Jason, I know your sister was killed and you are looking for her killer, and you have been separated from your son and you're in love with his mother, but forget ALL of that and get me a latte." If I were Jason I'[d have whacked him by now.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat;2835576;
    Nilesgirl--

EXACTLY! It sure looks like they are setting up a break-up of Sonny and Jason. For months it has been, "Jason, I know your sister was killed and you are looking for her killer, and you have been separated from your son and you're in love with his mother, but forget ALL of that and get me a latte." If I were Jason I'd have whacked him by now.
    That's perfect!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I agree. Now I don't know how I feel about the Zaccara's (sp?) because I haven't been watching that long. But Sonny is SO sure they have Michael, he's going to feel really stupid when he finds out the truth

And poor Spinelli was going through the same thing. He was getting it from Jason (find out who the TMK is) and Epiphany and that orderly guy (Find out who killed my son). And in the middle of all that, he was getting it from Maxie, too. When he gets his PI license, he should leave PC, go to Llanview and work with Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2835998;
    And poor Spinelli was going through the same thing. He was getting it from Jason (find out who the TMK is) and Epiphany and that orderly guy (Find out who killed my son). And in the middle of all that, he was getting it from Maxie, too. When he gets his PI license, he should leave PC, go to Llanview and work with Rex.
    So true! Jason should assign his duties to Spinelli, who can give his duties to Max, who can shrug them off to Diane, who can go back to Sonny and charge him double for having to get him a clue.

Here's what the business cards can look like (and I'm going to add Tad from AMC in it, too.):
    BALSOM, SPINELLI, & MARTIN
    Private Investigators
    No job too small.
    Call 1-555-JMORGAN (555-566-7426) for more info

Ok, you gotta love this (paraphrased and embellished) conversation:

Jason: I'm all doped up in the hospital and may never use my hands again, but I found the time to figure out who shot Kate.

Sonny: Really? It's about time you whiner.

J: Michael did it.

S: No way, my kid would never touch a gun, I'm too good a role model for that.

J: Why not? What did you tell him about guns?

S: That if he ever touched one he should run and keep on running.

J: So that's what he did. See? We have video of him running.

S: Coincidence that he was exercising where Kate got shot, when she got shot. Michael would never run away if he touched a gun.

J: But you told him to.

S: Yeah, but my child knows I'm the worst gangster ever. He knows that I always miss when I try to shoot someone, that I never cut their fingers off, that I let them call Lulu alone rather than dial the phone and stand over them while they talk to Trevor, and that if it weren't for you, Alcazar and Ric would be walking all over me and taking away MY piers right now.

J: You are a putz and when I get out of the hospital I'm taking my half of our business and crushing your skull with it.

S: Well, then I'll talk a lot of game and do nothing to back it up.

J: I'd expect nothing less from you.

+ Reply to Thread