+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 508 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree995Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2802965;
    For those who have been watching long enough to remember him. David Groh has died. I didn't see it mentioned in here so I thought I would. Groh portrayed D.L. Brock from 1983-1985. He died on February 12 from Kidney cancer. He also portrayed Rhoda's husband on her series but I remember him most on GH. In fact he was my favorite husband of Bobbie's. I never liked the other guys. Oh, wait. Well, I did like Jake.
    Awww...too bad. God rest his soul. I remember him as Bobby's husband too. I also remember him playing Rhoda's husband on the Rhoda show way back in the seventies.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2802952;
    yeah, I'm not seeing that. I recall the scene where he first walked into the hospital and all the girls (the new young nurses, Dr Lee, Laney, were all just drooling) I'm thinking "oh, they want us to think he's hot" I just don't see it
    I don't either! I just shiver in disgust every time I see him on my screen. Ick!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It's been confirmed.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to SOD, the text message killer is the long thought dead Diego Alcazar. Why kill Emily? As retaliation against Jason for killing his father. He is going to shoot Lucky. Since I haven't heard that Vaughn is leaving I can only assume that he will live to fight another day.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

it was revealed on Friday that it is Diego. Why did he kill the nanny? I understand him going after Maxie, and Sam (she did supposedly kill him). and I guess Georgie was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2811647;
    it was revealed on Friday that it is Diego. Why did he kill the nanny? I understand him going after Maxie, and Sam (she did supposedly kill him). and I guess Georgie was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    He hadn't planned to kill Leticia. He went to the house to kill Carly and found Leticia there instead. I missed the explanation (if there was one) for why he killed Georgie. Of all the murders, hers is the one I wish hadn't happened. I really like Lindze and thought TPTB kind of screwed her over. I was really looking forward to seeing a relationship with Georgie and Spinelli.

I'm glad the TMK isn't a total stranger like that weirdo guy at Kelly's, but I really cannot stand the actor who plays Diego. He's like a class in bad acting. Maybe he'll get better....or the character will go to prison forever and we won't have to see him anymore!

The previews of tomorrow's show have Patrick asking Robin about the baby. Maybe he'll be finding out soon!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Click to see Spoiler:
    Patrick will find out that he is the baby's father
    As far as Diego killing the nanny and Georgie. My thought on the nanny is she worked for Sonny and Carly. Sonny was mortal enemies of Diego's dad, thus it was a retaliation thing. As far as Georgie, I'm thinking it had to be still connected to the death of his sister, Sage. (or cousin?) He sought vengence before for that (the last crime spree that occured during which we thought Sam killed him) so obviously he's still not over it. I am loving the fantasy Noire sequences involving Spinelli and Maxie. Too funny.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Diego told Sam today that he killed Leticia because she was there when he went to the house to kill Carly. I don't think she was on his hit list. She probably saw him, so he killed her. Will have to watch on SoapNet tonight to see what he said.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I know Patrick finds out about the baby. I just meant that he would be finding out sooner, rather than later

I'm glad someone is enjoying those noir sequences, because I mute them. Totally cringe-worthy for me. I love Spinelli, but a little goes a long way with that one.

I'm not a Sonny fan at all and this gun-waving, bed-hopping b.s. is not helping matters. Can't wait to find out what he does when he learns that all of this trouble is a result of his son. I wonder if they'll finally actually discipline Michael. He gets "punished" and then he's right back out there, wandering around town and talking back to his parents
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2811670;
    He hadn't planned to kill Leticia. He went to the house to kill Carly and found Leticia there instead. I missed the explanation (if there was one) for why he killed Georgie. Of all the murders, hers is the one I wish hadn't happened. I really like Lindze and thought TPTB kind of screwed her over. I was really looking forward to seeing a relationship with Georgie and Spinelli.
    Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that Georgie had outed him as the Campus Killer shortly before his death? That, and she really didn't treat Sage too well when Sage was going after Dillon.

I haven't seen today's show yet. 10pm...

Okay... so no one mentioned the fact that Kate has apparently kept mentioning the name "Olivia." So it sounds like her child was a girl. Any new guesses as to who it might be?

Or could it be that Olivia is Kate's sister who took Kate's child in for whatever reason?

+ Reply to Thread