+ Reply to Thread
Page 845 of 850 FirstFirst ... 345745795835836837838839840841842843844845846847848849850 LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 8494
Like Tree3692Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Iím glad he finally remembered, but now heíll have to start dealing with the memories. I just love RH.
    jjm219 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

OMG Iím in tears! Franco, without saying a word...
    Katydyd and jjm219 like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Yup, and I can see it now. Sam will come back and see that Drew has forgiven Franco and that won't sit well with her.
    I would hope that Sam (heck, maybe even Jason) would have at least a little more understanding and compassion for Franco once she hears what happened. Franco started out a sweet, innocent child who only wanted to protect his "brother." Maybe they won't ever be able to forgive him, but at least knowing why he became the man he was (and adding in the brain tumor), might calm some of the visceral hatred....
    Imperfect1 and jjm219 like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Regular

Roger Howarth - so, so talented!
    Katydyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I would hope that Sam (heck, maybe even Jason) would have at least a little more understanding and compassion for Franco once she hears what happened. Franco started out a sweet, innocent child who only wanted to protect his "brother." Maybe they won't ever be able to forgive him, but at least knowing why he became the man he was (and adding in the brain tumor), might calm some of the visceral hatred....
    I think Drew WILL have more understanding and compassion, just not sure about Sam or Jason.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Maybe this will start a tumble of real memories for Drew. I keep saying that, but I want him out of Jasonís head.
    karna68 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Maybe this will start a tumble of real memories for Drew. I keep saying that, but I want him out of Jason’s head.
    And speaking of memories for Drew, I wonder why we haven't heard anything lately about Faison's will, that referred to the crucial information he had left in safekeeping with (I thought he said) his 'son' --- the information that would provide the answers that Jason or Drew sought -- but would only be given to the one who survived the other --

And we haven't heard anything recently about the 'travel drive' (containing the back-up info on retrieving Drew's memories) that Anna hid in the Christmas ornament --- that went missing back around Christmas time.

I thought we saw that Peter had the ornament. Isnít Spinelli trying to get the info by pretending to be Faisonís son? Anna taking her granddaughter to Switzerland is ridiculous.
    karna68 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I thought we saw that Peter had the ornament. Isn’t Spinelli trying to get the info by pretending to be Faison’s son? Anna taking her granddaughter to Switzerland is ridiculous.
    I think you could be right about Spinelli, Gutmutter --- although I thought he was "following the money" to determine who Heinrich really is.

And wasn't little Emma cute when she said, "I love to help you spy, grandma!" So why not take her with, and put her in the middle of Jason trying to shoot and kill Heinrich and Anna trying to stop him???? NOOOOOOO!!!! Taking Emma to Switzerland is not only ridiculous, but so unbelievably dangerous that it's shocking, even for a soap opera.
    karna68 likes this.

Anna knows she's Heinrich's mother right? And we know right? lol!

Spinelli is posing as Heinrich to try and get into Faison's safe deposit box and get the goods, he's already on that mission I believe. Jason is "following the money".
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

+ Reply to Thread