+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3692Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Ahhh.....Sam finally told Drew her feelings. I'm glad. I hope she doesn't waiver back and forth now between the two men. Speaking of Nelle, what is she planning on doing? Every time I see her, she is sneaking around eavesdropping.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

I think she’s trying to make Carly look unstable so she can’t take her baby away and so Michael will take her side over his mom’s. Plus, she’s cray-cray.
    I hope we’re not going to be watching a prolonged bout of weepiness from Sam. She doesn’t do it well.
    Count your blessings!

Would they just let us know what happened when Drew and Franco were little boys already?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Would they just let us know what happened when Drew and Franco were little boys already?
    I know right? So over this storyline. We've pretty much figured it out anyway.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Does anyone else think that Harvey was a child abuser--maybe sexual abuse? It seems to be leading to him being responsible for Drew going down the stairs... but all that stuff about how no one will believe Bobby because they know he lies... sounds as if Bobby tried telling Betsy that something bad was going on with Harvey and she refused to believe it, took Harvey's side (which sadly does happen more often than you'c think). The question is, was Harvey abusing, in some way, Andy or Bobby? I assume Harvey wanted Andy sent away, which is why Betsy gave him up. Was that because Andy was the victim or Andy was trying to protect Bobby who was the preferred victim?
    Drew seems to have a protective urge towards Franco...despite all the implanted Jason memories of what Franco did. So maybe he was the protector and that's why Andy had to go? Maybe gave him the rabbit's foot as he left to help "protect" him---and all of this explains why the tumor took Franco in the direction it did?
    I've been off line for weeks so maybe this has already been suggested, but I went back a few pages and didn't see it....
    karna68 and Imperfect1 like this.

That is what I’m assuming the story is, too. It hasn’t been spelled out specifically, but they’ve given us all the clues.
    After Peter agreed to help Maxi with her baby’s trust fund, he made a phone call about a large deposit. I took it that he was going to steal the money, but when I read a recap it made it sound like he was putting money into the fund... how did anyone here interpret that?
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Does anyone else think that Harvey was a child abuser--maybe sexual abuse? It seems to be leading to him being responsible for Drew going down the stairs... but all that stuff about how no one will believe Bobby because they know he lies... sounds as if Bobby tried telling Betsy that something bad was going on with Harvey and she refused to believe it, took Harvey's side (which sadly does happen more often than you'c think). The question is, was Harvey abusing, in some way, Andy or Bobby? I assume Harvey wanted Andy sent away, which is why Betsy gave him up. Was that because Andy was the victim or Andy was trying to protect Bobby who was the preferred victim?
    Drew seems to have a protective urge towards Franco...despite all the implanted Jason memories of what Franco did. So maybe he was the protector and that's why Andy had to go? Maybe gave him the rabbit's foot as he left to help "protect" him---and all of this explains why the tumor took Franco in the direction it did?
    I've been off line for weeks so maybe this has already been suggested, but I went back a few pages and didn't see it....
    I agree, PWS (and Gutmutter). I've also been thinking that Drew might've abused either Franco or Drew. And if that's really the case, then he probably was abusing Betsy as well --- otherwise, why would she be so terrified of him?

And furthermore, I think Bethy is probably so ashamed to even discuss it with Franco because she probably KNEW that Franco was doing something bad to Franco and/or Drew. . .

BUT the only thing that still puzzles me, is when Drew hid in the trunk, why did Franco LOCK him in????

I think Harvey was abusing the boys. I think Franco locked Drew in the trunk to protect him. Also the stairs thing, it was protection. In the flashbacks he kept telling Drew to go and he said he didn't want to. So he put his hand out and I think Drew accidentally got pushed down the stairs.

I think Peter feels protective of Maxie since she is carrying his niece or nephew. I think he was just making a deposit into the trust fund.
    PWS likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

It broke my heart that Maxi sees so much of Nathan in Peter without knowing why. I don’t know how they’re going to redeem him after he kept Jason drugged and captive for five years.
    PWS, Imperfect1 and jjm219 like this.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    It broke my heart that Maxi sees so much of Nathan in Peter without knowing why. I don’t know how they’re going to redeem him after he kept Jason drugged and captive for five years.
    I don't know how they're going to redeem Peter/Heinrich either ---- BUT if they could redeem Franco, who was a monster of epic proportion when he first appeared in PC, they can redeem pretty much any one! (And besides, the one thing that all of the soap writers are very good at, is REWRITING HISTORY!!!)
    PWS likes this.

+ Reply to Thread