+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 534 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I don't know if they ever discussed Spinelli's mother, but Kate has the same taste for "thesaurus" words as Spinelli does. I can totally see her as his mother.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Okay. I changed my mind. If Michael is the same age on the show that he is in real life (Dylan Cash will be 14 in November), then he is old enough to suffer the consequences of his actions like any other teenager and that means Juvi. Put him behind bars for a couple of years and then put a muzzle on Carly and tie her up so she doesn't try to bail him out. Michael needs to learn that he can't do the things that he's doing and not expect to pay the price for it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

What's the deal with the new cocky doc? He makes Patrick - when he first came on the show, at least - look like a girl scout. Is he just a jerk or is he shady too? He could just be trying to help Nik, but then again, he could be up to something.

Was that really Bobbie today or a Fembot? Jackie Zeman used to be so cute. She's completely ruined her face with all that plastic surgery. She looks like she's pumped full of Restylane and then Botox-ed into paralysis. So sad.

Hey, I just realized we haven't Rick Springfield in a while. Last thing I remember, he and Anna were getting their flirt on and then.....GONE! Did he get a send-off, or are we just supposed to forget he ever was on the show? I hate how ABC just dumps actors and doesn't even mention the character again.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The new cocky doc is Dr. Ian Devlin. An old friend of Patrick's from Med School. Rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he's the mystery guy with the tattoo who's been corresponding with Jerry Jax/Mr. Moreau (or whatever his alias is supposed to be).
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thanks for the spoiler. I know who he is, I was just wondering what his deal is and if he's as shady as he seems. I hate how he's just insinuating himself into everyone else's cases without being consulted.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2802484;
    Thanks for the spoiler. I know who he is, I was just wondering what his deal is and if he's as shady as he seems. I hate how he's just insinuating himself into everyone else's cases without being consulted.
    Yeah, but he is uber-sexy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2802504;
    Really? I just get a serious ick-factor with him. His hair looks like Teflon. I'd take Patrick over him in a second. He's hot AND he's tall!

I thought the new guy was creepy at first but he's OK if he is going to be a villian. No way is he hot enough fior leading man.

I think the hair makes him creepy. Doesn't look natural.
    Last edited by soapqueen; 02-20-2008 at 07:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2802504;
    yeah, I'm not seeing that. I recall the scene where he first walked into the hospital and all the girls (the new young nurses, Dr Lee, Laney, were all just drooling) I'm thinking "oh, they want us to think he's hot" I just don't see it

For those who have been watching long enough to remember him. David Groh has died. I didn't see it mentioned in here so I thought I would. Groh portrayed D.L. Brock from 1983-1985. He died on February 12 from Kidney cancer. He also portrayed Rhoda's husband on her series but I remember him most on GH. In fact he was my favorite husband of Bobbie's. I never liked the other guys. Oh, wait. Well, I did like Jake.

+ Reply to Thread