+ Reply to Thread
Page 836 of 838 FirstFirst ... 336736786826827828829830831832833834835836837838 LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 8375
Like Tree3583Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    karna68, Sam is treating Jason terrible, I agree. Wait until she finds something out about Drew that she questions, and she will go running to Jason. Thing is, Jason is sweet enough that he will accept her with open arms.
    I just think the thing that both Drew and Sam don't understand is once he gets his memories back he could be a totally different person and feelings between the both of them could change.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I agree. Sam fell in love with who she thought was Jason. I think she'll find out he's far from being Jason.
    karna68 and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I agree. Sam fell in love with who she thought was Jason. I think she'll find out he's far from being Jason.
    Yes, and she always this look in her eye with Jason like she's longing for him, makes no sense!

I know. She gets really teary-eyed when she's talking to him.
    karna68 likes this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

They need to move this along... Drew gets his memory back, Sam doesnít like him/he has other priorities, Jason is there and waiting and they reunite in a blaze of glory.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So I'm guessing they are going to do an Alzheimer's type story with Mike now? He couldn't remember Carly's name (in real life not a big deal, but if they write it into the script you know it has "meaning"), he put the money in the cigar box (similar to putting the keys in the fridge freezer), his fear of going to a new place, breaking his routine.... For all we know he's lost on his morning walks... or he likes them because they are always the same route. I bet he has not been meeting his friends recently...just thinks/says he has. So they bring him to PC and immediately have to put out a "silver alert" as they call them on the FL highways...
    You all are faster than me to connect Henrik with Anna's son. I couldn't envision her leaving a child with Faison... and I thought the implication of that morgue scene was that she had hidden her son from Faison as Olbrect did. But maybe somehow her effort to find him safe haven wound up with him being shipped back to Faison....surely if she knew that she would have moved heaven and earth to rescue him?
    Can someone who watched during the 80's or so when the flashbacks seemed to show Anna having or faking a romantic relationship with Faison explain what happened? How on earth did she get pregnant by him... rape? She was a spy and had to fake going along with it? She actually liked him....he was a good guy for a while?
    I, too, wondered about the lack of cut lines on Faison if Kevin got his head, but they could have cut the skin on the back of his head, then pulled the hair down "inside out" over his face to cut the skull, then put the top of the skull back on and pulled the hair back over the top of the skull and sewed in back together under the hair so it wouldn't show. I think they do that for serious facial plastic surgery (not the skull cut!).
    So Nathan died because a contract ran out??? Did the actor or the show not want to renew? I could NOT believe they would kill off Nathan... I was actually a little bored with all the coma scenes, because, come on, you KNOW they are never going to kill off such a connected popular guy as Nathan! In SOD he and Maxi are always one of the the top 5 couples and he's in the top five popular actors. I was so convinced of this I thought it was some kind of plot to fake his death to draw out Faison/Henrik, etc., but once Faison also died that didn't make any sense. It would have had to involve Griffin and Amy, so I kept examining their "I'm so sorry" and guilt statements for double meanings.... Jeesh, first Nic now Nathan....anyone else start with an N? Oh no, Ned, you are doomed!
    Back to Peter....lot of bonding with Lulu there.... hopefully for exposition and not a set up for romance....if she ever hears about Henrik's story she might make the connection. So he now has a dead brother, an about to be nephew or niece, a sort of step cousin, a dead dad, and possibly a live mom and half sister (Robin) (and her kids) on the show. Griffin is even a kind of step brother.... Surely with all those connections they aren't just going to make him the new Faison, but more like his step cousin in law, a redeemable bad guy with a tough childhood. And they aren't going to have him skip town.

I think Ryan Paevey (Nathan) wanted to focus on movies. He said it was his choice to leave. He also makes beautiful jewelry. I donít know if I can post his website, but itís fortunatewanderer.

Also, Wes Ramsey (Peter/Henrik) is real life boyfriend of Laura Wright (Carly).

I wonder since Kelly Monaco and Billy Miller are a real life couple, if there might be some push back with her going back to Steve Burton (Jason)
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I think Ryan Paevey (Nathan) wanted to focus on movies. He said it was his choice to leave. He also makes beautiful jewelry. I don’t know if I can post his website, but it’s fortunatewanderer.

Also, Wes Ramsey (Peter/Henrik) is real life boyfriend of Laura Wright (Carly).

I wonder since Kelly Monaco and Billy Miller are a real life couple, if there might be some push back with her going back to Steve Burton (Jason)
    Where do you see this info, deb?
    KAREN

Check her Instagram. She even has a hashtag for them. #killy
    It was rumored a couple of years ago with vacation pics, but she has just recently started posting pics of them together.

Sorry Karen, I thought I hit quote, but this is for you.
    Last edited by crzndeb; 02-07-2018 at 10:39 PM.

I just really don't understand why they didn't recast Nathan, especially with the character being so popular. I know nobody is ever really dead but I'm sure it would be a long while before they would attempt to bring Nathan back either with Ryan or somebody else.

Anna can be really annoying, just barging in to Wyndemere and staying when Nina asked her to leave. I love Anna but come on!

+ Reply to Thread