+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 838 FirstFirst ... 334734784824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838 LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8373
Like Tree3581Likes

Thread: General Hospital

  1. #8331
    Kitten time! Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mio and Reo
    Posts
    18,670

    Re: General Hospital

    They made it sound in the preview like he had died, but previews can be misleading. Time for Drew to start getting his memory back.
    Count your blessings!

  2. #8332
    FORT Fogey Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,392

    Re: General Hospital

    I use to be an avid Charmed watcher. I think a lot of time was spent trying to keep this character (Peter) from turning evil.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

  3. #8333
    Kitten time! Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mio and Reo
    Posts
    18,670

    Re: General Hospital

    So we see the morgue doctor take a saw to Faisonís head and give Kevin his brain. Then we see Ana go in and his head is intact. Can someone explain this to me?
    PWS and 9Cloud like this.
    Count your blessings!

  4. #8334
    FORT Fogey Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,392

    Re: General Hospital

    Anna's dream I think.


    So Heinrich is Anna's son?
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

  5. #8335
    Kitten time! Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mio and Reo
    Posts
    18,670

    Re: General Hospital

    I know she hallucinated there for a minute when he woke up, but you think the whole thing was a dream?
    Iíve thought Heinrich was her son all along. She acts squirrelly whenever he comes up.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Count your blessings!

  6. #8336
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,322

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I know she hallucinated there for a minute when he woke up, but you think the whole thing was a dream?
    Iíve thought Heinrich was her son all along. She acts squirrelly whenever he comes up.
    And I think that's what Anna was telling Faison (well, his deal body, actually) when she was standing over him revealing that she was able to keep that secret for all of Heinrich's life.

    I will really, really miss Nathan. I hate the thought of the show substituting one very unappealing brother for an extremely kind, loving, and attractive one.

    And on a slightly different note, I need a bunch of people to get right up into Lulu's face and say THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! Especially Dante. Yes, he loves her but she's still a stupid, impetuous, unthinking girl!!!
    Gutmutter and ilja like this.

  7. #8337
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    12,075

    Re: General Hospital

    I just attempted to watch WED epi ....... nope, I could not watch it at all.

    Seriously.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

  8. #8338
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,382

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    And I think that's what Anna was telling Faison (well, his deal body, actually) when she was standing over him revealing that she was able to keep that secret for all of Heinrich's life.

    I will really, really miss Nathan. I hate the thought of the show substituting one very unappealing brother for an extremely kind, loving, and attractive one.

    And on a slightly different note, I need a bunch of people to get right up into Lulu's face and say THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! Especially Dante. Yes, he loves her but she's still a stupid, impetuous, unthinking girl!!!
    And in self centered & you are describing Maxie.

  9. #8339
    Kitten time! Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mio and Reo
    Posts
    18,670

    Re: General Hospital

    The scenes with Maxi and Nina today made me cry.
    Nelle lost it today and then told Ava she was taking Carly out.
    Carly verbally shakes Jason, pleading with him to go after Sam. I personally thought the two of them were connecting deeply befor Drew barged in.
    Count your blessings!

  10. #8340
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,322

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just attempted to watch WED epi ....... nope, I could not watch it at all.

    Seriously.
    Yeah, it was soooooo hard to watch. And the episodes are going to be hard to watch for a while, but at least they won't be excruciating, the way that episode was.

    And the same way that you felt about Wednesday's episode of GH, Karen, that's how I also feel about the upcoming "This is Us" episode. I will tape it ---- but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to watch it. Watching Jack die will be just too, too painful.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.