+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 838 FirstFirst ... 334734784824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838 LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8373
Like Tree3581Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

They made it sound in the preview like he had died, but previews can be misleading. Time for Drew to start getting his memory back.
    Count your blessings!

I use to be an avid Charmed watcher. I think a lot of time was spent trying to keep this character (Peter) from turning evil.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

So we see the morgue doctor take a saw to Faisonís head and give Kevin his brain. Then we see Ana go in and his head is intact. Can someone explain this to me?
    PWS and 9Cloud like this.
    Count your blessings!

Anna's dream I think.

So Heinrich is Anna's son?
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I know she hallucinated there for a minute when he woke up, but you think the whole thing was a dream?
    Iíve thought Heinrich was her son all along. She acts squirrelly whenever he comes up.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I know she hallucinated there for a minute when he woke up, but you think the whole thing was a dream?
    Iíve thought Heinrich was her son all along. She acts squirrelly whenever he comes up.
    And I think that's what Anna was telling Faison (well, his deal body, actually) when she was standing over him revealing that she was able to keep that secret for all of Heinrich's life.

I will really, really miss Nathan. I hate the thought of the show substituting one very unappealing brother for an extremely kind, loving, and attractive one.

And on a slightly different note, I need a bunch of people to get right up into Lulu's face and say THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! Especially Dante. Yes, he loves her but she's still a stupid, impetuous, unthinking girl!!!
    Gutmutter and ilja like this.

I just attempted to watch WED epi ....... nope, I could not watch it at all.

Seriously.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    And I think that's what Anna was telling Faison (well, his deal body, actually) when she was standing over him revealing that she was able to keep that secret for all of Heinrich's life.

I will really, really miss Nathan. I hate the thought of the show substituting one very unappealing brother for an extremely kind, loving, and attractive one.

And on a slightly different note, I need a bunch of people to get right up into Lulu's face and say THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! Especially Dante. Yes, he loves her but she's still a stupid, impetuous, unthinking girl!!!
    And in self centered & you are describing Maxie.

The scenes with Maxi and Nina today made me cry.
    Nelle lost it today and then told Ava she was taking Carly out.
    Carly verbally shakes Jason, pleading with him to go after Sam. I personally thought the two of them were connecting deeply befor Drew barged in.
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just attempted to watch WED epi ....... nope, I could not watch it at all.

Seriously.
    Yeah, it was soooooo hard to watch. And the episodes are going to be hard to watch for a while, but at least they won't be excruciating, the way that episode was.

And the same way that you felt about Wednesday's episode of GH, Karen, that's how I also feel about the upcoming "This is Us" episode. I will tape it ---- but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to watch it. Watching Jack die will be just too, too painful.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread