+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3663Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Anna said something about a Desiree (I think that was it), but who knows whether or not she was telling the truth? She had Philomena raise Robin for her first 7 years to protect her, so.....
    Gutmutter likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Poor Jason yesterday! Broke my heart. I liked his parting line to Sam... irreconcilable differences, I still love you and you love Drew. It made her stop up short.
    Count your blessings!

I think I will run for MAYOR!!!!
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Vanessa Marcil (Brenda Barrett) is pregnant. . . after 6 miscarriages!!! Congrats to her!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...-photo-of.html
    Lizard likes this.

Why on earth would they think we’d be interested in a big mayoral race? I guess soaps try to stay relevant with the times and right now getting people to run for office is up there, but on a soap? Boooooriiiing! Laura’s speech about doing it for the next generations...
    Lizard, Imperfect1 and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

Oh stop! This is killing me (Jasam). On another note, Mac is looking HOT!
    Count your blessings!

Anyone else think that new guy in charge of Aurora Media is going to be the lost son of Faison?

I was getting that vibe, too.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, too--just came here to say that! The look on his face when Lulu started talking about Faison having a son that she was going to interview... it was not that of a puzzled editor. Much more a taken aback, how does she know look.
    I can't decide if that's good for his tenure at GH or not--at least he will be a good guy trying to take down Faison now...on the other hand he obviously did a lot of stuff for Faison earlier. You can't betray someone if you didn't first serve them. And while he didn't kill Jason he kept him drugged for five years....not sure how forgiving Jason is going to be.
    I don't know why they don't go talk to some of Drew's classmates from high school and colleagues from the SEALs...if he wants to learn about his past they would know. It might be hard to track down the SEALs but his high school is 50 miles away. Who was his high school BFF? Who was his high school girlfriend? Don't tell me someone who looked like him and was so well rounded didn't have a girlfriend. Why didn't he get a scholarship to college? It sounded as if he went straight into the SEALs. His PI best man needs to shake a leg. I'm sure there are clues in the yearbook--fellow athletic team members. Not as if there are all that many wrestlers on a high school team-- not like football. Debate club photo. Etc.
    I suppose if they find the stick with his memories on it (and who has that? Peter from Aurora? How did he find it...how could he have known to look in a Christmas tree ball?) they might erase all his Jason memories and he'll be back in love with Kim and Sam, having dumped Jason, will be dumped herself.... And then she can ignore all the growth and rational reasons she had for choosing Drew and go back to Jason. Or will Drew have both sets of memories?
    I'm sure you all have been discussing that ad nauseum---I've been off line for ages.
    ilja likes this.

It's like Drew doesn't care about his past, he was even saying it to Curtis. I think it's eventually going to blow up in his AND Sam's faces

Ugh, the Jasam flashbacks
    angelic_one2002 and Gutmutter like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

+ Reply to Thread