+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 505 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Ahh... Critical, thanks!! That's interesting... and that would be hilarious if it were Spinelli. I always loved seeing Sonny and Spinelli in scenes together because Sonny was always so flabbergasted, but patient, in a sense.

Since it aired on Friday, the really interesting storyline with Michael having dropped his gun is if it were Carly that were shot, not Kate. Then there would be the whole "Michael trying to protect his mom but ends up shooting her" detail, combined with the "Carly and Jax had tried so hard to get pregnant and now will she lose the baby" storyline. They could milk that one a lot more than yet another one of Sonny's women getting shot and potentially killed. Hopefully that is how it goes.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I can't stay away from spoilers! Here's what I found:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It looks like I might actually be right about Spinelli being Sonny's kid. There have been hints that Spinelli would be finding out who his father is and the rumor is that it's either Sonny or Trevor. It would be MUCH more entertaining if Sonny was his father. Also, apparently Ignacio Serricchio (Diego) has been seen back on the GH set, so the TMK might be Diego! I hated that guy, so I'd love it if it was him and not Logan, who I sort of like. The spoilers all say that it will be Kate who gets shot. Claudia will see her lying on the docks, wounded, and walk right by. Sonny finds her and gets her to the hospital. Michael does a runner and disappears. Again. ITA that it would make better drama if Carly got shot and lost the baby, but I hate it when babies/children die on soaps.

I'm so sick of Michael right now, I'd be perfectly happy if they sent him off to reform school.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Click to see Spoiler:
    Wasn't Diego killed in the park a couple of years ago during that big shoot out at some fair or something? Or am I getting him confused with someone else?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Was that when Maxie's boyfriend (the really horrible, horrible actor.. LOL) died, nilesgirl? You know... I cannot remember. Although
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it would make perfect sense if it were him, as he certainly left with a blaze of hatred towards everyone for killing his newfound sister. I cannot remember whether he died at the carnival or not. Hmmm....

A character being dead has never stopped them before, nilesgirl. You're right about how
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Diego
    died, but I wouldn't be surprised if they brought the character back.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam shot and killed Diego in a warehouse, in front of her little sister, who was traumatized by the event.

Oh, radar, thank you! I remember that now. Or rather, wasn't it Ric that was also there?

So who was the one that was killed in the park during that big shootout? I seem to remember there being some kind of fair or carnival or something.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

That was Maxie's boyfriend Jesse, the cop. I think he was killed by a bullet that was intended for Diego as Diego was the guy that was harrassing Georgie at the time, was it? The Campus Stalker storyline?
    Last edited by Broadway; 02-18-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Yes. That's right!

+ Reply to Thread