+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3512Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I think just that he knew their true identities and didnít tell.
    I was so touched that Jason helped Sam, trying to clear Drew today. For a scary minute I thought she was asking him to pretend to be Drew and be court martialed in his place.
    Count your blessings!

"Imogene" ... lol

Really Nelle.........pregnant. Whatever.

I love Franco's proposal to Elizabeth.

Tamara Braun NEVER EVER ages....she looks as good as she did when I watched her yearsssss ago on GH and DOOL!!!
    I am glad she has joined GH. I hope she stays long.
    Gutmutter and ilja like this.
    KAREN

Im glad "Britt" is back. Today is the first I had seen her back on the show.
    momrek06 and ilja like this.
    "Listening is often the only thing needed to help someone." ~ anon

Good old Britt. Glad she made a return.
    momrek06 likes this.

Britt looks great!!!

IRL she was engaged to exMorgan. But has since called it off.
    KAREN

Do we really have to do another I'm pregnant with your baby, so I'm going to make you sorry you ever met me and wised up and dumped me story line? Really GH? Let it go, GH, Let it go!!
    karna68, momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

You guys have me totally confused with your reference to Britt. I thought I saw the last show but all I can find on On Demand is a show for the 7th, Thursday. Wasn't there a show on Friday, the 8th?
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Okay, thanks to YouTube I found Friday's show & wow, wow, wow! Yeah, I always loved Britt & it was great to see her. I so wish the real Nicholas and Spencer would return because I love all 3 of them together.

Did y'all notice that evil snowman behind Franco when he and Elizabeth were sitting on the bench? He freaked me out kind of like those scary clowns. I wondered if TPTB were trying to foretell about Franco's future deeds.

I do hate how they are now trying to make Franco the bad guy again when Franco & Elizabeth are my favorite couple.

I don't want Nell's baby to be Michael's. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Boring!

Oh my breaking heart when they told Jake that Drew wasn't Jason & that he wasn't Jake's biological dad. I was so glad the writers had Jake respond the way that he did since that makes total sense due to Drew being the only dad that he would really remember bonding with. Not that I don't want Elizabeth to correct the mistake she made the first time by not allowing Jason to have a role in Jake's life as his dad. But still . . . just wow! Tear my heart out with a knife.

I'm so glad they are not dragging this out and they revealed the real Jason & that Drew is Oscar's dad! Yay!

I really, really hope that Britt is back to stay. She and her mom are a great acting duo. Plus I just love her anyway.

I want Drew to start getting some of his memories back while still retaining Jason's just to make him more conflicted thus giving us more drama.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

The scene with Jake also brought me to tears!

I just love how they've done this whole Jason storyline, not really dragging anything out too bad, it's been great!
    Imperfect1 and ilja like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I thought the other day when Nelle told her pregnancy news to Michael, that I wasn't 100% convinced she was being honest. I'm still not totally convinced it's his. We'll see.
    "Listening is often the only thing needed to help someone." ~ anon

+ Reply to Thread