+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 824 FirstFirst ... 323723773813814815816817818819820821822823824 LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 8238
Like Tree3426Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I still think we will find out more about the brothers Quartermaine - I haven't given up on my earlier switch theory - but I think that will come much later down the line. I'm curious to learn more about Andrew though. Oscar brought up a good point - why has Kim been so adamant about not discussing his father? If it was just a case of a broken heart, that's not much of a reason to completely shut down any discussion of him. There has to be more there! And it seems like Helena and Faison were in on things together - but who started what....and why?

And OMG Gut - yes, that dress was so hideous it was distracting And her hair wasn't any better. Bad enough poor Maura West has to wear a scar (at least until her next miracle surgery) - but then that!! Oh goodness I wonder what happened to the old stylist - have they turned everything over to the interns, lol??
    ilja likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I don’t understand why she doesn’t cover the scar with makeup.
    The Jason and Sam meeting today was heart breaking. They couldn’t just hug? You know they both wanted to.
    Katydyd and Imperfect1 like this.
    Count your blessings!

I felt really bad for Drew yesterday, he was such a sad puppy dog! At least he wants to find out about his identity. I think they're really hinting at Oscar being his son with them standing on the bridge together with their arms folded.

Oh I was literally crying over Sam and Jason, she knows she wants him but I think she feels obligated to Drew. Alexis made me mad too, just stay out of it!
    angelic_one2002 and Katydyd like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I don’t think there’s much doubt that’s where they’re headed with Oscar. And if you felt bad for Drew yesterday, today even tops that!
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don’t think there’s much doubt that’s where they’re headed with Oscar. And if you felt bad for Drew yesterday, today even tops that!
    It was an interesting day today for Drew. Yes, there was some bad news, but there was VERY good news as well. Yeah, he'll have to explain the 'desertion' charge to the Navy --- BUT unbeknownst to Drew, he just became a millionaire (or better) with all the Quartermaine stock he just inherited as Allen Quartermaine's other son.
    Gutmutter and ilja like this.

I wish they’d give Olivia something to do other than her crass attempts to take over Monica’s house. I forgot she has a little boy. Have we seen him any time recently?
    karna68 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I thought he was better, admitting more to being Drew. That did stink when the Navy guy came in at the end though.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I wish they’d give Olivia something to do other than her crass attempts to take over Monica’s house. I forgot she has a little boy. Have we seen him any time recently?
    Agreed. I never have been a big fan of Olivia, but the last few times I've watched the show she's been totally obnoxious. Why Ned would want to be with someone like that, I don't know. She's a bossy shrew. I found myself hoping Monica would toss her out on her behind.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Elizabeth and Franco's engagement was touching. I just wonder if she'll stay with Franco if Drew becomes available in the event Sam goes back to Jason.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I still think we will find out more about the brothers Quartermaine - I haven't given up on my earlier switch theory - but I think that will come much later down the line.

And it seems like Helena and Faison were in on things together - but who started what....and why?
    I'm still wondering about these 2 questions as well, as they haven't really been answered.

As to "the brothers Quartermaine" (thanks for the great title, Katydyd!) what was the secret information about Jason and Drew that Franco was trying to tell Elizabeth today, right after the proposal. Unfortunately, he was interrupted by Oscar's mother -- who was eavesdropping -- and we never heard what Franco was trying to confess to Elizabeth! Or did we??? And I missed it???

+ Reply to Thread