+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3663Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Well, the truth is out... I wonít spoil it yet for people who record and watch later, but I have a question for anyone who watched today. Didnít Andre say he mapped Cainís memories before he gave him Jasonís? So, if he had access to them somehow, he could map them back on?
    And on a more shallow note, Avaís dress today was hideous!
    Count your blessings!

Yes today he said he mapped Drew's, but when he was talking to Franco, he said he did not save Drew's memories
    Gutmutter likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Yes today he said he mapped Drew's, but when he was talking to Franco, he said he did not save Drew's memories
    It's really too bad Spinelli didn't save Drew's memories, cause that could have made for a great story line, and a win/win for both brothers, because it would save face for Drew, and give him some genuine pride about his past accomplishments.

I think that, being an experimental procedure, itís possible it will start to reverse itself. He sort of recognized the old girlfriend and he got a look on his face when he saw the picture of himself in uniform. If the chip they removed from his brain was part of the memory transfer (we were told at the time it was how Helena was controlling him) then thatís been gone for a while.
    Katydyd likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Boy, oh boy. What will Sam do now?
    Gutmutter likes this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

SO glad SB is Jason! I like BM and feel like he should really fight for his true identity but heís really kind of being an *ss.
    Gutmutter, momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    SO glad SB is Jason! I like BM and feel like he should really fight for his true identity but he’s really kind of being an *ss.
    I agree....SB IS Jason not BM!

BM needs to go figure out AC ... and stop being so 'dark and so 'angry' all the time. blah.
    karna68 and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

I do feel for Drew and I hope he can get his own memories back, but Iím super glad Jason is Jason. Now Sam can eat her heart out as she tries to stand by Drew, which I think she will try to do for a while.
    karna68, momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.
    Count your blessings!

I'm glad Jason is Jason too . . . BUT I did want to slap that smug look off of Carly's face and I even like Carly.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm glad Jason is Jason too . . . BUT I did want to slap that smug look off of Carly's face and I even like Carly.
    I did & still do...get in line behind me....I have never liked her....one slap, two slap. three slaps more.

+ Reply to Thread