+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3512Likes

Thread: General Hospital

  1. #8201
    Kitten time! Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mio and Reo
    Posts
    18,615

    Re: General Hospital

    And it was doomed from the start. Give him a good, strong positive match that could be this generationís Luke and Laura.
    I was gone all last week. Weíre there any big revelations? Jason? Maxi?
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 11-27-2017 at 06:39 AM.
    Count your blessings!

  2. #8202
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,371

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    And it was doomed from the start. Give him a good, strong positive match that could be this generation’s Luke and Laura.
    I was gone all last week. We’re there any big revelations? Jason? Maxi?
    Maxi is pregnant. We were finally introduced to Oscar's Mom when they atteneded Thanksgiving at Sonny's. Patient 6 walked in & she was sure he was Drew. Strange looks all around.

  3. #8203
    Kitten time! Gutmutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mio and Reo
    Posts
    18,615

    Re: General Hospital

    I saw that reenacted at the beginning of todayís episode. I really, really hope BM is Drew and seeing Oscarís mom starts to unravel his implanted memories. Heís clearly Oscarís dad based on her overacted response to seeing Jason.
    karna68 and Katydyd like this.
    Count your blessings!

  4. #8204
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,163

    Re: General Hospital

    Speaking of Oscar, isn't it sad that neither of them will want to be his dad since they both are so convinced they are Jason? And I just love Oscar and Jocelyn. They are adorable together. I love how they are writing their characters and the actors playing the roles are perfect for the parts. I hope they keep them sweet and innocent for quite a while. It's so different and fun to watch this day and age when just he opposite is so often pushed.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

  5. #8205
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: General Hospital

    If their DNA matches each other, will a DNA test be able to reveal which one is Drew and which is Jason? There has to be some tiny difference in the DNA even if they are identical twins, right?

  6. #8206
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,800

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    If their DNA matches each other, will a DNA test be able to reveal which one is Drew and which is Jason? There has to be some tiny difference in the DNA even if they are identical twins, right?
    I don't know how they're going to tell, unless by fingerprints. I don't think twins have matching DNA IRL so this could just be a soap thing.

    ETA-I guess identical twins DO have matching DNA, just looked it up.
    Last edited by karna68; 11-28-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  7. #8207
    FORT Fan annifran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    203

    Re: General Hospital

    About the two Jasons, I've wondered why when BM's Jason came on the scene a while back nobody noticed a difference in his voice. It's unlikely that facial cosmetic surgery is going to change a person's voice. Seems to me the writers missed the boat on this issue. Also wonder why Sam wasn't able to notice physical body differences when the BM Jason became her intimate partner upon his return. Surely there are differences.

  8. #8208
    Yes we Did! - Twice!! Katydyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the playground in my mind
    Posts
    3,572

    Re: General Hospital

    Not really a spoiler, but I read somewhere that Drew's last name is now going to be Cain. Maybe the family that ended up raising him? Or a name he chose upon reaching adulthood? Whatever the reason they decided to make the switch from Moore, if it's true, it answers my burning question as to how any self-respecting soap stud is going to be named "Andrew" No offense to the many fine Andrew's out there - but "Drew" never really fit either of the two Jasons IMO. And if SB turns out to be Drew (who of course will eventually also turn out to be Stone Cold ) and BM is actually Jason Q.....well, SB is definitely more of a "Cain" than a Drew. And of course having one of the brothers be Cain, plays nicely into what will surely start out to be a rivalry.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata


    "I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

  9. #8209
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,800

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Not really a spoiler, but I read somewhere that Drew's last name is now going to be Cain. Maybe the family that ended up raising him? Or a name he chose upon reaching adulthood? Whatever the reason they decided to make the switch from Moore, if it's true, it answers my burning question as to how any self-respecting soap stud is going to be named "Andrew" No offense to the many fine Andrew's out there - but "Drew" never really fit either of the two Jasons IMO. And if SB turns out to be Drew (who of course will eventually also turn out to be Stone Cold ) and BM is actually Jason Q.....well, SB is definitely more of a "Cain" than a Drew. And of course having one of the brothers be Cain, plays nicely into what will surely start out to be a rivalry.
    Yes, I saw that on the screens where they show the fingerprints in the previews. If you zoom in it says Jason Morgan and Andrew Cain.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  10. #8210
    FORT Fogey Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,373

    Re: General Hospital

    Tamara was not showing any interest in Billy--Drew. Billy-Drew told Sam he has seen Tamara somewhere before.

    Tamara and stone cold could be a hot combination. I would like to see that. I would like to see Maxie's husband get a baby.
    ilja likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.