+ Reply to Thread
Page 818 of 819 FirstFirst ... 318718768808809810811812813814815816817818819 LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 8184
Like Tree3371Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    That "Let go of my kid" is getting old.

I hope they did go the split life route (with Billy being the pre-accident Jason) and the post car accident Jason. That would be a reason for him to have the brain damage. And I hope stone cold did have the middle life. Then Carlie and Sonny will get their real Jason back. And we will get to stop hearing Billy say the let go of my kid statement.
    I agree, Lizard. When he said that and then threatened SB Jason's life, I thought.."Oh, come on. Stop."
    karna68 likes this.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    He's not an actor, he's actually a veteran.
    Yes, he is. Also a double amputee who modeled for jockey underwear.

And Billy/Jason macho tough man persona is getting old. He knows there is a twin and he needs to lighten up and team up with Steve/Jason and figure out what’s going on.

Totally random thought here....but what the heck is going on with wardrobe???? There are some seriously ugly, matronly clothes being worn in PC recently. Carly would never wear the dress she's been wearing the last couple of days....and don't even get me started on Maxie! Oh my goodness that print thing, and her hairstyle - she looks like she's getting ready to go to a Mormon prayer meeting! Not that there is anything wrong with that - except it's Maxie. And oh Lulu - who thought it was a good idea to stick shoe laces on the sides of your pantsuit? I'm almost missing her pink nurses ball dress Even Nelle is dressed like she's trying to channel Margaret Thatcher But on the bright side - it was refreshing and realistic to see Liz head up the stairs to bed in her bare feet today. We have a running joke in our house about how the women on the show are never allowed out of their stilettos - especially Sam, and Jordan....the cop who never fights crime without her stilettos and pencil skirt
    Gutmutter likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Don't even get me started on Jordan. For a police COMMISSIONER she sure is in the field a lot. Don't they usually just sit behind a desk?
    Katydyd likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Ugh, BM Jason and Franco are being such jerks!
    Gutmutter and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I still wonder what Sam is going to do. You can tell there's still something there with SB Jason.
    karna68 likes this.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I still wonder what Sam is going to do. You can tell there's still something there with SB Jason.
    A love like that...."it just is"
    angelic_one2002 and Gutmutter like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Well, let's see. Do you suppose if Kody Brown (of "Sister Wives") can have "sister wives," that Sam could have "brother husbands" -- who are literally brothers?
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    He's not an actor, he's actually a veteran.
    Wow! I had no idea. I thought he had a baby face that was too smooth. Maybe it's just his sister that I don't like even though I want too since she's not model size.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Yes, he is. Also a double amputee who modeled for jockey underwear.

And Billy/Jason macho tough man persona is getting old. He knows there is a twin and he needs to lighten up and team up with Steve/Jason and figure out what’s going on.
    Hmmm. Really.

Yeah, they are making him too unlikable as though they want him to lose his popularity.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Totally random thought here....but what the heck is going on with wardrobe???? There are some seriously ugly, matronly clothes being worn in PC recently. Carly would never wear the dress she's been wearing the last couple of days....and don't even get me started on Maxie! Oh my goodness that print thing, and her hairstyle - she looks like she's getting ready to go to a Mormon prayer meeting! Not that there is anything wrong with that - except it's Maxie. And oh Lulu - who thought it was a good idea to stick shoe laces on the sides of your pantsuit? I'm almost missing her pink nurses ball dress Even Nelle is dressed like she's trying to channel Margaret Thatcher But on the bright side - it was refreshing and realistic to see Liz head up the stairs to bed in her bare feet today. We have a running joke in our house about how the women on the show are never allowed out of their stilettos - especially Sam, and Jordan....the cop who never fights crime without her stilettos and pencil skirt
    I loved the bare feet. How refreshing and she looked sexy too but if I had that body I would too.
    Gutmutter and Katydyd like this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

+ Reply to Thread