+ Reply to Thread
Page 816 of 819 FirstFirst ... 316716766806807808809810811812813814815816817818819 LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 8184
Like Tree3371Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Yeah, I want SB to be the "real" Jason but their making him seem that way so early and what the doc said, makes me think that may not be the final result.

I did get a kick out of him beating up Franco today even though Franco is my favorite. That of course makes sense from 5 years ago.

But then both Sonny and Carly saying he was the real Jason and Michael talking about how he never felt right about nu-Jason makes SB seem like the real one. Oh well, regardless, this has been an awesome couple of weeks of drama. I dread when they go back to slow Soap speed.
    karna68 and Lizard like this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

I think identical twins do not have identical blood from what I have read on Ancestry....but you would think it would be identical.

On the preview, Diana was telling Sonny he was being played. Perhaps she has not matching fingerprints.

For sure Elizabeth will do the explaining.

Carly said she would grasp at brother. So she, Sonny and her son will be on Drew's (stone cold) side.

Billy is always going to be not Jason even if they say he is.
    Gutmutter and ilja like this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I guess I'm puzzled by Sam not recognizing SB Jason, by his physical appearance (his face)...when others have, and are shocked when they see him. Seems she is going on just him telling her that he is Jason.
    Even Diana, the lawyer, recognized him by face as the REAL Jason.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

So what do we think of Avaís new hair color?
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, she seems less "blonde"... I wonder if the scar we see now is meant to be the best she can do with make up...hard to believe she wouldn't be using whatever she can--she's not a make up newbie.
    Been off line a while---want points for suggesting memory implantation back in October! FYI, was reading one of the soap mag plot summaries...they had Andre saying he got into the downloading memory work because his (dead) wife had early onset Alzheimer's --- shades of Finn and his research-- guess they decided to drop that, leaving it that he just wanted fame and fortune, but think that reason would have fit his character more than doing it for fame.
    Been interesting reading all these double Jason switch theories. That would explain a lot.
    I think Sam may stay with Billy Jason--with kids now she's more into a sane life. Clearly the SB Jason plans to go right back to working for the mob, kids be damned.
    I think Sam is still married to Steve Jason, and clearly has kids with both of them.... and the off shore money belongs to Steve Jason...but he may give it to Sam and Billy Jason. He's never shown any interest in money.
    Jake must be the child of Steve Jason also, even though he gets along well with Billy Jason.
    Franco's reason for not telling Liz is nuts--Betsy didn't see why Drew fell down the stairs--and neither kid told her that. And the kids clearly got along--Drew looked out for little Franco. Why would Franco be mean to him? Betsy's leap to blame Franco seemed far fetched at the time. Maybe one day Drew will recall that he just tripped on the steps and Franco didn't do anything to him.
    ilja likes this.

Yeah, the whole Franco pushing Drew down the stairs always bugged me too They were 3 for goodness sakes! At that age, they could easily have just been playing when Drew took a tumble. And honestly, even if Franco did push him, while it certainly wouldn't have been a nice thing to do, at that age I doubt he would have been capable of planning something that serious on purpose. And you're absolutely right PWS, Franco might not even have been there when Drew fell. Maybe he just tripped and Franco saw him at the bottom of the stairs not moving and it scared him.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

And why were young children playing at the top of the basement stairs to start with? Iíd say thatís on Betsy.
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

SInce everything else was a fabrication, perhaps Drew didn't fall down the stairs at all.
    Gutmutter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I guess I'm puzzled by Sam not recognizing SB Jason, by his physical appearance (his face)...when others have, and are shocked when they see him. Seems she is going on just him telling her that he is Jason.
    Even Diana, the lawyer, recognized him by face as the REAL Jason.
    I think just after all she went through with getting injected with god knows what and she's so in love with NuJason she doesn't want to believe that old Jason is back. I think something is nagging at her though. When she was laying in the hospital bed appearing to be asleep and NuJason said something to her (she was turned away from him) she opened her eyes and had a worried look on her face.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Franco is being a real jerk, I hope this all blows up in his face.
    9Cloud, Lizard and Imperfect1 like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

+ Reply to Thread