+ Reply to Thread
Page 815 of 819 FirstFirst ... 315715765805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819 LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 8184
Like Tree3371Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    So today, near the end of the episode, Billy Miller Jason was with Sam in the hospital and said "I am Jason. I am your Jason" But I don't recall anyone saying to him anything about Steve Burton Jason being Jason. So does he know that he is not really Jason or that there is another "Jason"? As good as the writing has been lately, I don't want to believe that that was an oops on the part of the writers
    I was waiting for that moment for him to finally admit that someone showed up with his exact old face. I saw that as his way of acknowledging such a life-changing and scary moment.

You are killing me Katydyd! Instead they are busy arresting the guy who saved the gal who was kidnapped. What exactly was realJason arrested for?
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Sonny needed to step up and defend Steve Burton, Jason to police.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." ~ Orhan Pamuk

So new Jason bought Derek Wells Media with money he got when Siinelli found off shore bank accounts that old Jason was squirreling away. Who owns this media company with Sam?
    ilja likes this.

I really think original Jason (Steve Burton) is the real Jason. NuJason had a (memory) chip in his brain that fed him ALL of Jasonís memories, even the ones real Jason couldnít access anymore like Monica.
    Count your blessings!

I hope original Face Jason is the real Jason; otherwise nobody is real.
    Gutmutter likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    So new Jason bought Derek Wells Media with money he got when Siinelli found off shore bank accounts that old Jason was squirreling away. Who owns this media company with Sam?
    As an attorney, I would say that in the REAL world, I think it would be pretty easy to prove that it's Steve Burton's Jason that owns that money and everything else that he owned before he left. That also includes SB's Jason's marriage to Sam, by the way. Just because nuJason has taken the name "Jason Morgan" --- and has SB's Jason's memories --- that doesn't change who he really is and actually turn him into another person.

However, this is a SOAP OPERA --- so who knows what kind of crazy logic will be used to decide who owns what and who's really married to Sam.

To me, an equally interesting question is: Who will Sam end up with? She really seems to love nuJason, but will she still be in love with SB Jason, after all these years??? And if she is, how does she make a decision between them????
    karna68 and Gutmutter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I hope original Face Jason is the real Jason; otherwise nobody is real.
    Theyíre really setting it up that original Jason is the real one because Sonny, Carly, and Sam knew/felt it was him. Not because he passed some memory or DNA test, but because of their connection. NuJason has never felt the same to them. Having memories doesnít determine the way you act.
    If they double cross us on this, it will be a slap in the face.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

The show is so good! What an amazing sweeps!

Here are my thoughts. I truly believed SB was Jason until Andre said "the people he believes are his family" that had me scratch my head. But then on yesterday's episode when he was telling Franco everything and he said his first subject was a guy who had been shot and pushed in the water. Well, that was enough for me. Maybe they are going to come out and say SB is actually Drew but he is the guy we all know as Stone Cold Jason
    Lizard, Katydyd and ilja like this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

As much as I cringe and did not want to believe that Karna68, I think that is what they are leading up to. They are preserving new Jason's status as the real Jason. Stone cold is going to turn out to be Drew (he has all of real Jason's memories; and Dr. Klein did not preserve Drew's memories to return them to him). The switch occurred five years ago. When Billy returned he had real Jason's "brain image." The only way he could have that was if he was real Jason or Dr. Klein decided to mutilate his brain before copying real Jason's memories to it.

So I am not as pleased since I have no Billy bond, and I love Stone Cold. Stone cold brings some magic........But Drew (old and new stone cold) can stay with Sonny and bring the magic. And I guess we can stop judging Billy for not being our beloved Stone Cold because we will have him.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-02-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    ilja likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Iím so confused...
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread