+ Reply to Thread
Page 814 of 819 FirstFirst ... 314714764804805806807808809810811812813814815816817818819 LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 8184
Like Tree3371Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    JOSELYN AND OSCAR dressed as Game of Thrones Daenyris and Jon Snow. I think that has more meaning. I believe they could be brother and sister on the show. Perhaps Oscar's mom's gift will be a surf board. (They couldn't be aunt and nephew.)

Tamara Braun is coming back. She needs a sexy man to heat up the screen with. Could she be Oscar's mom?

LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Jason. Yesssssssss
    Would love to see her get with realJason. How ironic would that be? realCarly with realJason!

I couldn't believe how good today's show was. It is so wonderfully strange to see great show after great show without months worth of filler stretching the excitement out so far you no longer care.

Great Job #GH !!! Keep it up & I'll keep watching.
    Lizard and Katydyd like this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Would love to see her get with realJason. How ironic would that be? realCarly with realJason!

I couldn't believe how good today's show was. It is so wonderfully strange to see great show after great show without months worth of filler stretching the excitement out so far you no longer care.

Great Job #GH !!! Keep it up & I'll keep watching.
    Even though she isn't the first to play Carly, for me, Laura Wright is the Real Carly. It's the same with Nikolas. Tyler Christopher isn't the first Nikolas, but he's the Real one.

I like Tamara Braun as an actress, so I'd be happy to have her on the show playing a different character. Maybe SB's Jason and TB's new character can get together. Anything to prevent him from being ruined by a repairing with Sam.
    ilja likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

We had high winds blow out our cable halfway through so Iíll have to play catch up tomorrow
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Even though she isn't the first to play Carly, for me, Laura Wright is the Real Carly. It's the same with Nikolas. Tyler Christopher isn't the first Nikolas, but he's the Real one.

I like Tamara Braun as an actress, so I'd be happy to have her on the show playing a different character. Maybe SB's Jason and TB's new character can get together. Anything to prevent him from being ruined by a repairing with Sam.
    Now that you mention it, the original Carly was Sarah Brown and by looking at their pictures, she may have been my favorite. I just know I loved her when she first became human.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

I hated Sarah Brown's Carly. Much too tough, IMO. She was like a street fighter or something. I just never warmed to her. I always thought Tamara Braun's Carly was too soft. They over-corrected when they cast her. Laura Wright is a nice blend of both the tough and the soft. Now if she would just wake up and get away from Sonny!
    karna68 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I LOVE TB!!! I loved her as CARLY more than LW but I do agree that LW is CARLY ... but TB was recently on DOOL and I loved seeing her on there!!!

Woot Woot for her coming back to GH and I bet you are right, Lizard, I could see her as OSCAR's MOM!!!

TC spoiler. ONLY READ if you like spoilers.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Lizard likes this.
    KAREN

It just hit me after going back and watching Jason's first scene ever on GH, Jason waking up after the wreck and him first meeting Sonny that what if the whole Jason changing his personality so drastically after that wreck wasn't really him changing personalities but changing Jasons? What if the prior wreck Jason was one twin and the after wreck Jason was another?
    Gutmutter, 9Cloud and Katydyd like this.

So today, near the end of the episode, Billy Miller Jason was with Sam in the hospital and said "I am Jason. I am your Jason" But I don't recall anyone saying to him anything about Steve Burton Jason being Jason. So does he know that he is not really Jason or that there is another "Jason"? As good as the writing has been lately, I don't want to believe that that was an oops on the part of the writers

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    It just hit me after going back and watching Jason's first scene ever on GH, Jason waking up after the wreck and him first meeting Sonny that what if the whole Jason changing his personality so drastically after that wreck wasn't really him changing personalities but changing Jasons? What if the prior wreck Jason was one twin and the after wreck Jason was another?
    Yes!! This is exactly what I've been saying Jason Morgan never had any memories of being a Quartermaine...because he never was a Quartermaine! And Billy Miller's Jason so quickly developed a relationship with Monica, because she truly is the one who raised him. Both of them are really Jason. At least they both have been Jason....its just Jason Morgan started life as Drew. But what was up yesterday....when then Russian doctor guy and Sam's kidnapper were on the dock, one of them said the two henchmen who got arrested weren't "true believers." I thought was odd. And since they always refer to Jason as "Patient 6" or just 6 - it also made me start wondering about patients 1-5......

ETA - And speaking of the docks, the PCPD could put an end to crime if they just set up a substation on the docks. It's a revolving door for criminal meet-ups! I wonder if there's some sort of underground scheduling system. Sonny: "Put me down for Thursday at 2." Valentin: "Sorry, I've already reserved that time slot. Looks like Friday at 4 is available...."
    Last edited by Katydyd; 11-01-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    PWS and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

So true! And then there was the time Ava was smuggling guns, they were found there, and LEFT UNGUARDED as evidence.
    Avaís face being healed so fast is just ridiculous. But why doesnít she cover the little bit of remaining discoloration with makeup?
    The Carly and Jason reunion was nice, but nothing will ever top the one he had with Sonny.
    PWS likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread