+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3385Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Woot! Woot! Awesomeness today!!!
    Count your blessings!

^^^ You mean I'll actually watch THREE episodes in a row!? Haven't done that in a long time!

I'm really happy to see Steve Burton back. I didn't realize how much his absence negatively affected the show until he came back. Billy Miller is a poor substitute. Sorry, but he is. They should keep Sam with NuJason and let the RealJason be with someone better. Never have liked breathy Sam.

I'm looking forward to more reunions as RealJason reveals himself!
    karna68, Gutmutter, Lizard and 4 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ^^^ You mean I'll actually watch THREE episodes in a row!? Haven't done that in a long time!

I'm really happy to see Steve Burton back. I didn't realize how much his absence negatively affected the show until he came back. Billy Miller is a poor substitute. Sorry, but he is. They should keep Sam with NuJason and let the RealJason be with someone better. Never have liked breathy Sam.

Well he did that today in a big way, only no one knows it's him yet.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

Yes having LOVED EVERYTHING Billy Miller on Y&R .... his role on GH has been meh at best.

I have posted that many times on here.

He is so dark and dreary and actually boring on GH. AND yes he can take "breathy" Sam with him.
    tinderbox likes this.
    KAREN

And his smacky, pre-teen kisses.
    momrek06 and ilja like this.
    Count your blessings!

Wasn't today fantabulous?!? Way to make an entrance Stone Cold Jason!!! I'm so glad they gave his mom her due! She is really the one most affected by this though soaps tend to make the lover the #1, I know as a mother your kid is it!

Funny how nuJason had to go to the hospital with Liz at just the wrong moment. I do hope they give him some good material as I think he deserves it since he does have his own set of fans. I was glad to hear Sonny talk so nicely about him.

I want to go to OnDemand or uTube and rewatch today's episode.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

Why did the writers give Elizabeth three kids? We only see one...... all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Iím unclear on the timeline. Does Jason know he has a son with Sam? He wasnít asking Sonny any questions about him.
    I was wondering about this too....didn't Jason Morgan (who I still think will turn out to be Drew, and Billy Miller the original Jason Q ) die before Sam had the chance to tell him Danny was his? IIRC, they originally thought Danny was the result of rape-that-wasn't by Franco, and Liz held on to the DNA results that the baby was Jason's. I think Sam had just found and was about to tell Jason before he got called out to the docks, so he died never knowing Danny was his. But no one has said anything about it, so.....???

GH is sooooo good right now! I haven't watched today's epi yet.....part of me really wants to, but then I think maybe I should hold off as long as possible so there is less time to wait till Monday's show Its been a long time since I've looked so forward to watching every day.
    Lizard and ilja like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

How rude of GH to make me wait until Monday. I want to see more....loved that entrance, Jason!! Welcome back!!
    Imperfect1 and ilja like this.

JOSELYN AND OSCAR dressed as Game of Thrones Daenyris and Jon Snow. I think that has more meaning. I believe they could be brother and sister on the show. Perhaps Oscar's mom's gift will be a surf board. (They couldn't be aunt and nephew.)

Tamara Braun is coming back. She needs a sexy man to heat up the screen with. Could she be Oscar's mom?

LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Jason. Yesssssssss
    Gutmutter likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

+ Reply to Thread